• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request: Pokemon Trainer art of myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey, im looking for someone who can help me out. I`ve always wanted a drawing/art of myself as a Pokemon trainer and now I strongly consider making a Youtube channel with Pokemon content. I pretty much have everything ready and having an Pokemon trainer of myself is just what I need for the channel :) It would be amazing if anyone could help me out to making my childhood dream come true :D
    Here is some examples of what I mean: https://orig04.deviantart.net/925e/...e_pokemon_trainer_by_purrdemonium-d636jws.png
    https://i.pinimg.com/736x/44/69/f8/4469f88d36c11685e681cc06cc7ce76e--pokemon-rpg-pokemon-stuff.jpg

Years
  • See you've already been directed to the request thread, just going tidy this up and close it!

Years
  • Hey, im looking for someone who can help me out. I`ve always wanted a drawing, animated/art of myself as a Pokemon trainer and now I strongly consider making a Youtube channel with Pokemon content. I pretty much have everything ready and having a Pokemon trainer of myself is just what I need for the channel :) It would be amazing if anyone could help me out to making my childhood dream come true :D
    Contact me for more info if you wanna help :D
    Basic info of me: Blue eyes, blond hair middles long, skin colour white

Years
  • Request: Looking for help to make me as a pokemon trainer in art/animated characters

Hey, im looking for someone who can help me out. I`ve always wanted a drawing, animated/art of myself as a Pokemon trainer and now I strongly consider making a Youtube channel with Pokemon content. I pretty much have everything ready and having a Pokemon trainer of myself is just what I need for the channel :) It would be amazing if anyone could help me out to making my childhood dream come true :D
    Basic info of me: Blue eyes, blond hair middles long, skin colour white.
    Thanks

Years
  • Hey, im looking for someone who can help me out. I`ve always wanted a drawing, animated/art of myself as a Pokemon trainer and now I strongly consider making a Youtube channel with Pokemon content. I pretty much have everything ready and having a Pokemon trainer of myself is just what I need for the channel :) It would be amazing if anyone could help me out to making my childhood dream come true :D
    Basic info of me: Blue eyes, blond hair middles long, skin colour white

Do not make any more threads of this. Your request exists in the request post, so this thread is not only unnecessary, but not allowed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back