• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2019
    This is a very nice hack, but i would like to point something that can be considered a problem/bug. When i started as a girl, everything went well, until i encountered a Sewaddle, i tried to fight it, but for some reason, most of my Eevee's attacks, like the 90% of the attacks missed, and not only with Sewaddle, but with the Rival's Treecko.
    I don't know if it was an ability or something, but i tried to restart the game as a boy, and it happened the same with the mentioned pokemon, and when i caught a Sewaddle, wild Pokemons can't hit my Sewaddle that easy, and if Rival's Treecko haves the same "effect", then i can assume that this is an issue that affects Grass types...

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    This is a very nice hack, but i would like to point something that can be considered a problem/bug. When i started as a girl, everything went well, until i encountered a Sewaddle, i tried to fight it, but for some reason, most of my Eevee's attacks, like the 90% of the attacks missed, and not only with Sewaddle, but with the Rival's Treecko.
    I don't know if it was an ability or something, but i tried to restart the game as a boy, and it happened the same with the mentioned pokemon, and when i caught a Sewaddle, wild Pokemons can't hit my Sewaddle that easy, and if Rival's Treecko haves the same "effect", then i can assume that this is an issue that affects Grass types...

No one had reported this bug in this forum but since this morning is solved. Download the patch again and apply it to a clean rom.

Greetings!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Great game so far, but I have noticed a couple minor problems.
    First of all, you moved the location of Professor Elm's Lab from it's original location in Gold and Silver, but failed to move the rival, who is peeking into the house of a girl who talks about Professor Elm and Pikachu rather than peeking into Elm's Lab.
    Secondly, in the English version, certain lines of text are still in Spanish rather than being translated to English, like one sentence out of Professor Elm's speech to you about visiting Mr. Pokémon.
    Lastly, when Professor Elm lets you have his Eevee, his dialogue is still the same from the original Gold and Silver, meaning that he is speaking as if there are multiple Pokémon to choose from when there is only Eevee.
    Hope this helps! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    I think something is wrong with the abilities in my game...All Zigzagoon have Intimidate...Noibat's frisk detects the wrong item on my pokemon...Venipedes have (blank space) and/or sturdy as an ability and can poison by contact with them...

I don't know if it is because I am playing on a Flashcart with GameYob but it's weird...

Years
  • Just wondering if there's a bug forum someone could link me too? I just wanted to say that the rom crashes whenever bugsy sends out scyther.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    Just came here to say that my pokemon can attack when asleep...and that everybody is protected from flinches thanks to their abilities even if they don't have inner focus. I used Headbutt on a Psyduck and instead of the flinching message it displayed that Psyduck was protected thanks to Damp(which prevents explosions not flinching)...and that eletric types can't be paralysed thanks to Magma Armor(?)...if the game is to be believed Yes I tried to thunder wave a Mareep to check if like in gen6 electric pokemon were immune to paralysis. The problem is that I was using a Pikachu with Static and not magma armor and normally magma armor prevents critical hits I think..And finally when an ability activates usually it's the name of the foe's ability which is displayed....Ex:a Zubat Leech lifes my Pikachu and get's paralysed due to static the game will say that Pikachu's Inner Focus (Zubat's ability) activated...
    Flabebes seem to be ptrotected from status thanks to their (blank space) ability....

PS: It seems Cursed body disables one of the user's moves instead of the foe's...I attacked a Frillish with Thundershock and a paralysis animation played and the game said that Frillish's Confuse ray has been disabled...Never mind my Eevee's bite got disabled by another Frillish...I don't know what went wrong with Pikachu...Ok later on in the fight my Eevee attacked twice in a row with Mud slap but it didn't displayed the attack name the second time it just displayed the animation and disabled Frillish's night shade...

PS2: I used bite on a Frillish...and it says that it's super effective which is normal...and then says that it failed...which is not considering the move did damage...

PS3: Meditate does damage and is not very effective on a Joltik...for some reason...

PS4: Poison sting is not very effective on Flabébé instead of super effective

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2015
    great work! Is that a new titlescreen up there at the top of this page though? because I much prefer the one in the first post if that is the case. Or is it that you weren't able to get that one in game?

In either case, it really is very nicely done! As is the rest of the hack :)

Years
  • Just posting this here to get it around. I've created a naturia subreddit at /r/naturia and I'm hoping some of you can help post content and create a community place besides this thread to post bugs, questions, or just cool stuff you've discovered/seen. Good luck to the creator of this hack and thank you for making it :)

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    @Bxtl57:
    Those "errors" that you mention I don't think that I fix it.

@Glitch Kitty:
    Thanks for the reports. I fixed everything you mentioned.

@operator:
    That is not a new title screen, it's just a graphic for presentation. I love the original title screen of my hack.

@AlphaWolph:
    I love your initiative extended the hack to Reddit, so more people will say about it. For my part I prefer that all reports made ​​in this forum.

PD: I like your avatar. This is a more recent version of the game.

Update (0.3.1) 08-14-14​

Fixed Bugs:
    • Zigzaggon have Intimidate like ability
    • Ability Frisk not working properly.
    • The sleeping Pokemon can attack.
    • Text Wrong on contact abilities (Static, Poison Point, etc.)
    • Error on Inner Focus ability.
    • All abilities have Inner Focus effect.
    • Text Wrong to show Immunity to be paralyzed from Electric type pokemon.
    • Curse Body disable random move instead of the last move.
    • Meditate Have bad effect (do damage).
    • Fairy-Type has resistance to Poison-Type.

Addons:
    • Add "Serene Grace" to the abilities.

Download the New Beta (0.3.1) in the main post

Thaks for comment and report bugs!

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2020
    Welp, time for a second round of Nuzlocking.

Also, Poison Point is able to poison Steel-type Pokemon at the moment, which shouldn't be the case. It also activates on Poison-type Pokemon, but they don't get poisoned from it so that's probably fine.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    @Master Bryss:

I love your Nuzlocking challenge, but you can wait a little time more because in the next(s) updates I reconfigure the teams of the Gym Leaders and E4 to make it more difficult to use new abilities.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2015
    @operator:
    That is not a new title screen, it's just a graphic for presentation. I love the original title screen of my hack.

cool :) I thought that might have been a possibility too. And so you should! well done on it, again.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2016
    Same thong happened to me, the only way I could fix it was by deleting everything and redownloading it, but for me it happened again at Whitney when she sends out her clefable.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    I patched the new 0.3.1 patch and my game crashed whenever bugsy sends out his scyther.

Same thong happened to me, the only way I could fix it was by deleting everything and redownloading it, but for me it happened again at Whitney when she sends out her clefable.

What emulator you used? I've done tests with VBA and BGB and the game dont crash. The only thing that happens is that it takes like 2 seconds more to react (maybe for a bug in the start routine).

Update (0.3.2) 08-17-14​

Fixed Bugs:
    • Steel-type pokemon are now imunes to Poison Point.
    • Abilities whit Immunity does not show text (levitate, Water Absorb, etc.) or
    • Move Priority
    • Text Insomnia
    • Some Abilities appear with the name of Magma Armor.

Addons:
    • none

Download the New Beta (0.3.2) in the main post

Thaks for comment and report bugs!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2014
    Hey I made an account since I was playing this and wanted to chime in since I was also getting a crash at the Scyther (actually mine started crashing at Joltik as well). I just got an entirely fresh gold Rom, patched it with the new patch and pasted my old save file (.sa1 file) into the folder and that fixed it while I was able to retain my save. Just patching the ROM I was already using didn't work.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Is it ok to coninue my 0.3.0 save file in 0.3.2? because I don't wanna start over and grind all over again.

All Save State are compatible. You don't need start a new game between versions

Hey I made an account since I was playing this and wanted to chime in since I was also getting a crash at the Scyther (actually mine started crashing at Joltik as well). I just got an entirely fresh gold Rom, patched it with the new patch and pasted my old save file (.sa1 file) into the folder and that fixed it while I was able to retain my save. Just patching the ROM I was already using didn't work.

Maybe you can rename the rom and the save (both). I would recommend that you use .SAV instead of .SA1

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Updated to the 0.3.2 , i can progress after scyther now but one more bug . When i breed a growlithe with the shiny ditto i got a missingno named metagross? Separate questions the moveseta is the b2w2 movesets right?

Back