• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Play] THE BEST XIN ZHAO IN THE WORLD makes youtube videos!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • d7ixlny.jpg

MY OFFICIAL BANNER FOR THE YOUTUBES and potentially my own social media pages

So i want to say it up straight that recently my activities have been making simply hameplay videos of League of Legends and other video games currently without any commentary nor facecam since my room setup isnt complete yet. More on that i do some of the cleanest gameplay with top class gameplay being offered by me.

My youtube channel = https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzqmwvDcCy_AIV3CEvKekZA

If you are eager to see some savagely good gameplay by me, feel free to drop by ;)

CURRENT STATE of my channel and videos

Currently my production value is very low at the moment but the absolutely awesome gameplay i provide should suffice for now. Once i hire an editor to aid me, my production values are going through the roof and i have big plans on trying to make it as hard as i can as an amateur youtuber.

I also make my own youtube thumbnails. Right now im in no place to hire editors so i do EVERYTHING myself. Im also in the process of making my own Intros and Outros. I already know the pieces of mysic i will be using but i need the approval of the original creator for it.

zcm7uwb.png

League of Legends videos: from oldest to latest (UPDATED: Sept. 7 2017)
    Spoiler:

Upcoming video on the works. Mainly another full replay and a late upload.

2W2nFS4.png

NON League related:
    CURRENT SERIES - XIN MAIN VS BRUTAL DOOM HELL ON EARTH ( feat. PROJECT BRUTALITY) FULL CAMPAIGN PLAYTHROUGH
    League of legends N00B or actually may be the best Xin world visits Brutal Doom: Hell on Earth

Spoiler:

Video Projects planned:
    • My personal League of Legends montage (by near the end of 2017)
    • How to BM (Bad Manner) opponents without being toxic
    • Xin Zhao main visits Brutal Doom: Hell on Earth - ongoing series
    • Xin Zhao main visits Hyperdimention Neptunia
    • My room set up/Day in the life of the Xin main - this is when i actually start to get an actual following other than a paltry number of views. 10K Subs HYPE!!!!!!!
    • Something to do with this youtube thumbnail i made:
      Spoiler:

Have a nice day and see ya when i see ya

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Nice gameplay man. Btw, I lol'd at the Jhin's ultimate dodge by Lulu, she let her adc (Vayne) killed by the bullet. xD

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Nice gameplay man. Btw, I lol'd at the Jhin's ultimate dodge by Lulu, she let her adc (Vayne) killed by the bullet. xD

Holy sh** you are a lifesaver!! Thank you for the complement and rewatching the video, i also found it quite hilarious too.

Luckily my series of me playing Brutal Doom lives on with a PART 2!

My youtube thumbnail is lit and spicy. MORE ULTRAVIOLENT SUPERMURDER AS WE AUDACIOUSLY CHARGE DEEPER INTO THE HELL INFESTED MARS BASE!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Hey you inglorius basterds, i called sick for this week so i wasnt able to make new content but hopefully by Monday i can start recovering and ill be back to making more videos.

Admittedly another one of the reasons is that i could not get a decent League game to make a video out of. Really bad luck on my end. 6-7 games in a row i get players on my team who disconnect and in the 7th game a player on the enemy team DC'd so basically there wasnt a good game to make a video out of. So i needed to recover my mental state by simply taking a break from League a bit, resetting my mentality. Then i got a little sick as in physically ill so i couldnt even muster up a non League video.

As for League related content, my current plan is to make some Troll builds gameplay. Ive already thought of the particular champion for such videos already. SPOILER: Not Xin Zhao however. The champion ive thought in particular has even more flexible itemization that actually works, since Xin Zhao while he has a flexible build path himself, is still limited to sensible item synergy. This champ ive already thought of, in fact has such a powerful kit that he can basically win with almost any troll or meta build its nuts. Good thing he's my 2nd favorite chanp in the game.

My goal should be to upload consistently, at least pump out a few videos here and there to make sure that keep a good pace. My current set is to upload 2 videos a day.

Also im working on the inner workings of the channel studio. I also need to work on my Channel artwork since youtube has a really peculiar format for it.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • BUMPERINO? How about UPLOADERINO

As promised i finally pump out two videos as promised. One related to League of Legends, the other me playing sometuing that isnt League of Legends.

EVER WANTED TO WITNESS WHAT 48 MINUTES OF INSANE CLOWN FIESTA LOOKS LIKE, FEEL FREE TO WATCH MY EPIC JAX REPLAY and find out if I actually won the game or not. This has to be seen until which team gets their victory and their First Win of The Day Bonus.

Headphone users may wanna reduce their volume as i failed in checking the audio levels for my League video. Also feel free to roast me on the Jax game since i was playing like a complete ape in said game.

PART 3 OF MY ULTRAVIOLENT ADVENTURE IN BRUTAL DOOM LAND. We head to the Marine HQ to find out what happened with our fellow Marines and i get to finally wield one of my personal favorite weapons, a double barreled shotgun, as well as a weapon extracted from a particular monster.

If anyone has questions regarding the ***t that i post (for LoL - build, runes and masteries) and for my current non league series (Brutal Doom - where to get such and how to run them, the fk why are there so many versions of Brutal Doom ffs!!!!), feel free to ask ASAP.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • THIS THREAD IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!? Give me a heck yeah!

So i've meant to share some of my latest adventures and exploits in the wonderful world of League of Legends and luckily for all of you, my months long exile made me somewhat productive so...

NEW VIDEOS for those who are still huge fans of League of Legends and those who want to see footage of me playing well (and of course carrying my team hard), here ya go:

LATEST VIDEO:

Flawless (No deaths + High KDA) Game of Xin Zhao with my subpar commentary

Other videos i recommend watching:
    Two Games 1 Video?
    Spoiler:

Phase Rush Xin Zhao
    Spoiler:

Xin Zhao vs Camille Jungle
    Spoiler:

LESS SERIOUS Videos:
    Analysis - Your team's Xin Zhao vs Enemy team's Xin Zhao

(or more like me gloating over my Xin Zhao being better than your Xin Zhao? OMEGAKAPPALUL?)

For more stuff:

- Discontinued doing other games to let my youtube channel focus primarily on League of Legends content

- Production has been slowed significantly mainly since I've been focusing on IRL Stuff as well as finding ways to improve my play. Also we can blame RITO League Balance team as well.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • TWO NEW VIDEOS for everyone's enjoyment.

These two videos feature a build that I've been using for Xin Zhao to climb solo queue and smash games really really hard when the mood is right (and the lights are off).

ALL IN - Hail of Blades Xin Zhao (w/ Commentary)

ALL IN 2 - More Hail of Blades Xin Zhao (w/o Commentary)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • NEW CONTENT! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My latest commentated video. More Xin Zhao gameplay where i smash not one but TWO of some of the most hated champions in the game.

Non commentated video where i play Rengar and try my best Samsung White cosplay.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • What's up? WHAT'S UP? I finally have my REAL new username as well as some more new content for ya'll to watch and bask in the glory!

Latest commentated video where i send Nocturne back into the realm of Shadows.

Non commentated video because during this game, i was so pissed at my dog **** teammates for making this game hard for me to keep my patience.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Just a sneak peak of more new content that will be out fairly soon!

But for now, here's more footage of me hard carrying my teammates in Ranked games.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • What's this? A NEW COMMENTATED VIDEO? Hell yeah it is!

And its me against the jungler that every autofilled player uses, but fails miserably against the X to the Z!, the PHENOMENALLY GUCCI, JJ STYLES!

The very last game of Season 8 before the Preseason, and I ABSOLUTELY SMASH everyone especially the enemy Khazix with more phenomenal grace than your mom did when she thought you how to walk the walk. Senseless rave, aside, this was a very fun game where I turned the enemy Khazix into a jungle monster in less than a few minutes. Better Jungler Wins. that's how I summarized Season 8 of League of Legends.

Last edited:
    Back