• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Qwilfish

S-MAN

Banned
Years
  • I need some opinions on this moveset:
    • Spikes
    • Destiny bond
    • Toxic
    • Protect
    This is what I am looking at and I'm wondering if there's anything I should swap out for. I've considered minimize but that would just mess with destiny bond.
    Seeing how none of these apply to attack base, I would just have a max speed. What other stat(s) should I put the rest of my evs into? Do I cater more towards destiny bond or spikes? One wants me to live more, the other to die. Maybe I should maintain a speed and defensive spread?

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • I would suggest swapping Protect for Surf. Then you aren't completely locked out by Taunt and Protect doesn't gain you much anyway. For evs, definitely do max Speed. Next, either use max HP for more Spiking, or max Sp Atk if you wanna be a bit more offensive and get to destiny Bond use faster.

Back