• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Old Thread?

Years
  • So, I have been on here with other alias(es?) in the past. I was younger and stupid at the time, and I don't really recall the names of the accounts.

But, my question is about a specific thread that I've been trying to find. It was kind of like a Time Capsule thing, where you would write a message to your future self, the post was deleted with the reason being the date you wanted it undeleted, and then you could see it then.

I remember making a post there and I would just like to find the thread to maybe try and see it.

Thanks for any help. :)

My guess is that it's somewhere in the off-topic forums, but I haven't been able to find it.

Back