• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] SELLING MY POKEMON .

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigga

Trigga
Years
  • IVE GOT ALOT OF THE NEWER TYPE POKEMON AND OTHER TYPES OF RARE TRAINERS AND OVER DIFFERENT CAT CARDS LIKE THE BABY NINTENDO CARS LEGO CARDS AND SUPERMARIO BROS SHINY CARDS AND DISNEY CLUB PENGUIN CARDS BUT LETS FOCUS ON WHO WANTS TO BUY MY 1200 POKEMON CARDS COLLECTION PLEASE REPLY OR MESSAGE ME IM NEWW TO THIS FORUM STUFF … OHH AND ALSO GOT MEW BREAK THROUGH CARD X3. AND A ANCIENT ORIGINS HARD BACK CARDS .. COME ON PEOPLE LETS GET BUYING AND SELLING AND TRAIDING …. THANKS

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity,

I see that you are new, so I wanted to let you know that this section is for trading Pokemon. Not the sale of merchandise. Since this is your first time here please look over the rules or contact a moderator here if you have any questions. We are all happy to assist. Enjoy your stay at pokecommunity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back