• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Winged_Kitsune said:
    Woo Hoo! A teacher! Now that's real *cough* original... -_- 4/10

Name one other person here who has an avatar of an old male teacher in real life. Or any non-cartoon teacher at all.

As for your avatar, I have no idea who those people are. They seem like either some kind of goth or emo. Both of which I hate. The half-silhouette thing gives you bonus points. 6.5/10.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
  • You do have a point there... but let's face it, that old teacher isn't the prettiest thing in the world! ^_^ 6/10

But as for my avatar, they aren't emo or goth! I don't like those people either. There just Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura in a semi-realistic state.

But none of them really dress in black! It's just to make it look cooler.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • First let me say this: Oh, the irony...XP *points to sig*
    I like people laughing...It makes me feel happy!! 10/10! ^_^

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    'Tis got some evil feeling to it. I like the picture of the girl... so... 8/10 because it looks cramped for some reason.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back