• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Sweepers?

Best Sweeper

• Gengar

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Scyther

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salamence

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Tyrraniar

• Dragonite

• Crobat

• Luxray

• Staraptor

• Lucario

• Infernape

• Starmie

• Porygon-Z

• Flygon

• Dugtrio

• Heracross

• Ninetales (Maybe?)

• Gyrrados

• Alakasam (Maybe?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublet

Zelda PWNs!
Years
  • Sweepers, we all have them, and we all need them. So, out of all the 493 pokemon found throughout each magnificent game, I want to here from you guys what pokemon you think qualify as sweepers. Here's my list:

:: Gengar: This is one bad boy. He carries abnormally hide speed, an increddible move list, and high stats.
    :: Scyther: Yep... Scyther. He is amazingly fast, and boasts very powerful moves. I've dished out more than one team with this fellah'.
    :: Luxray: The best electric pokemon in my opinion. Luxray may not have the speed of scyther and Gengar, but his combination of good defense and great special attack make him a diabolic addition to any team.
    :: Staraptor: Like Luxray, he has the perfect round up of stats needed to brush away most foes. He also has pretty good speed and moves.
    :: Crobat: I honestly qualify this guy as a sweeper. He has excellent speed, and an outstanding move stat if you obtain him by breading.
    :: Tyrranitar: Oh... I don't think I've ever seen a normal trainer with a Tyrraniter; They just can;t handle his sheer might. For one thing, Tyrranitar has a series of powerful moves, which flow well with his uberish stats.
    :: Dragonite: If you have the right nature, this guy is a haunted mistress of terror. His moves, when combined with speed, can easily destroy most pokemon.
    :: Infernape: This primate is a fast, vicious monkey with good moves and high stats. His combination of fighting, and fire makes him a splendid sweeper for any team.
    :: Salamence: He makes you go; "........ Uh..."
    :: Finally, Lucario: He is fast, frightening, scary, demonic, and altogether bearish. With good moves and high speed you can rely on him no matter what.

Well, that's my list. Now, tell me the pokemon you think are worthy of this title!

Oh... Wait, I don;t think this is the place for the thread...I'll move it.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • There are a lot of pokemon that can sweep given the correct circumstances, a lot more than there are on this list of yours...It would be silly to try to list all of them just for the sake of calling them a sweeper.

I don't think there's much discussion that can come out of this.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back