• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Anyone got a dual screen script i could use, please
and really some people could give the community a way to update to hgss, and hgss menu

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Anyone got a dual screen script i could use, please
and really some people could give the community a way to update to hgss, and hgss menu

NOBODY, is going to just GIVE you a dual screen script. There is only two people that have successfully created a dual screen script, help-14, and Alexandre.

They must've worked REALLY hard on it, and they're not just going to GIVE it away.

Think before you post.

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
So. I've been trying to find a way to make it so Pokemon only appear in the grass and I can't seem to find a decent tutorial that I understand. Can someone please help me?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
really, i need it, anyone have a tutorial though

Nobody cares if you need it. Nobody is going to just hand it to you.

Nobody is going to make a tutorial just for you also.

So. I've been trying to find a way to make it so Pokemon only appear in the grass and I can't seem to find a decent tutorial that I understand. Can someone please help me?

Are you using Poccil's starter kit?

If you are, there should be an application called "Editor" in the game folder. (It looks like a giant Orange Star)

Double click that, let it compile, then scroll down with the arrow keys to "Set Encounters"

Press the "c" key, then choose the map, however, don't scroll with your mouse, it will glitch up.

Once you select your map, press "c" on "Set New Encounter" Then choose grass.

After, choose the Pokemon you want, and you should be able to do it from there ;)

Last edited:

aquakip

Years
Are you using Poccil's starter kit?

If you are, there should be an application called "Editor" in the game folder. (It looks like a giant Orange Star)

Double click that, let it compile, then scroll down with the arrow keys to "Set Encounters"

Press the "c" key, then choose the map, however, don't scroll with your mouse, it will glitch up.

Once you select your map, press "c" on "Set New Encounter" Then choose grass.

After, choose the Pokemon you want, and you should be able to do it from there ;)

No. I'm not using Poccil's Starter Kit. :/ I'm using RMXP all the way. All of my maps are in that. :/

So. I don't see how Poccil's Starter Kit can transfer that over to RMXP.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Yes, everyone is a jerk some way or another but there's no need to get into a fight about something that isn't causing anyone harm. If you want I might give a shot at guiding you into achieving it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
thanks carmaniac, i woud appriciate that

thanks, i'll need that
carmaniac, thak you twelve times

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
No. I'm not using Poccil's Starter Kit. :/ I'm using RMXP all the way. All of my maps are in that. :/

So. I don't see how Poccil's Starter Kit can transfer that over to RMXP.

What a waste of text :P

If you already have the enemies set up (if not, then figure out how to do it)

Right-click the map, on the side where it shows your map names, then click "New Area"

Then select the grass, and choose your monster.

Boom all set ;)

aquakip

Years
What a waste of text :P

If you already have the enemies set up (if not, then figure out how to do it)

Right-click the map, on the side where it shows your map names, then click "New Area"

Then select the grass, and choose your monster.

Boom all set ;)

Thanks, but I still don't understand. I know how to make the monsters appear randomly. That's simple. But to appear randomly just in the tall grass...how does that work? Do I have to make a seperate event for each tile?

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Problem wasn't resolved, because it wasn't a problem, now that your making a problem here:
I'm not a jerk
Your requesting people to do work FOR YOU, you have from day 1, try doing some of your own work
You keep bringing your questions down like 3 posts, people can see it.

If ANYONE wishes to continue bring this to PM not to this topic for it is just spam.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
The indoor tileset that comes with the kit has some gym stuff, hard to say what a gym tileset is though, can you be more specific?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
The indoor tileset that comes with the kit has some gym stuff, hard to say what a gym tileset is though, can you be more specific?

I meant like all of the gyms in a tileset. The one that comes with the kit only has 2 gyms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back