• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • XD, well actually it is the FA Cup Final this week and there isn't any Premiership matches.

The Final is MAN UTD vs Arsenal XD

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Hmm ok, the FA Cup is a tournament between English Teams and The Champion League is between all teams round the world to see who is the best in the world and the UEFA Cup is like the cup for teams all around the world that aint quite world class XD.

That is why you have Teams like Man Utd in the Champions League and then you have teams like say Newcastle in UEFA Cup. But sadly Man Utd got knocked out the Champions League ;-;

Oh I got mixed up XD. the last matches are this Sunday instead of Saturday XD

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Nice name change Kylie ^^. Sorry I don't know, I haven't seen any of the Beyblade movies.

Stevo-Kun

Last edited:
    Back