• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] 30 Lv. 5 Cosmogs and 30 Lv. 71 Solgaleos giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Greetings everyone.

As per the title, I'm opening a giveaway for 30 Lv. 5 Cosmogs and 30 Lv. 71 Solgaleos to anyone who wants them. The rules for this are simple.

1. Catch any pokemon you wish. If you want Cosmog, nickname it Nebby. If you want Solgaleo, nickname it Leo.

2. Deposit it into the GTS.

3. Either pm me here, or reply to this thread stating you deposited it, and I should be able to trade it as soon as i can. If you don't pm me or reply here, I will have no way of knowing you deposited a pokemon into the gts as part of this giveaway. please make sure you let me know so i can do the trade.

4. All of these are cloned using Powersaves 3ds.

enjoy your new pokemon.

Last edited:

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I'm announcing a small change to this thread. Due to a lack of interest as I've seen, I won't limit the number of cosmogs and solgaleos anymore. However, I am also planning on opening a trade shop, so when I do, this thread will be deleted.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2018
    I'm announcing a small change to this thread. Due to a lack of interest as I've seen, I won't limit the number of cosmogs and solgaleos anymore. However, I am also planning on opening a trade shop, so when I do, this thread will be deleted.

I'm interested! :) Mind if I get a few of each? Got a few friends who would want too :)

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I'm interested! :) Mind if I get a few of each? Got a few friends who would want too :)

How many of each are we talking here? I will only give away a max of 6 per person.

Last edited:

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
    Years
  • I deposited granbull name nebby and i need 2 solgaleos and 1 cosmog for my friends.

Last edited:

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Deposit all three at once. I'll get to them when I get home tonight

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2021
    Hello! I'd like a Cosmog, please! I have deposited a female Rowlet named Nebby. Thank you very much friend! You're awesome!

Last edited:

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
    Years
  • Im sorry i only have one game could you do one at a time or ill list you as my vip and we can trade ty

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2018
    We will need to schedule a specific time for this then. I'll be online around 10am est Monday

I'm just putting Meowth in so far you have done 1 and there is another there now so just do when you can? :)

Last edited:

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I'm just putting Meowth in so far you have done 1 and there is another there now so just do when you can? :)
    I think you misunderstand me. I'm suggesting we schedule a trade time and I trade all 6 at once.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Hi, I just deposited a Lillipup named Nebby on the GTS. Thanks in advance!

I'd also like a Solgaleo, can I deposit another Pokémon for that later?

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I have finished trading all of the cosmogs you guys requested. Enjoy

Hello! I'd like a Cosmog, please! I have deposited a female Rowlet named Nebby. Thank you very much friend! You're awesome!

I couldn't find yours metroidgod. Unless someone else traded you one before i got to it, i suggest using a less popular pokemon to trade for your cosmog.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back