• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    lookin for an eevee and ditto safaris! also taking anything else those are just what id like to find for now!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2014
    Does anyone have a safari with either Pinsir or Heracross? I have Barbaracle, Magcargo, and Dwebble.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Bumping my FC yet again. Although I know my safari, I'd like to know what Pokemon I have in it. If you decide to add me, please PM me so we can arrange a time to see my third pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Add me. My friend code is.
    4270-1508-4479

I dont remember what type mine is, but really want a friend safari with sheer force nidoking or imposter ditto

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2014
    I'm looking for a Ditto Safari, please PM me!

Friend Code: 0344-9636-8880.
    In Game Name: Serena.
    Ghost Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2014
    Hey everyone!!! I'm really trying to find a togepi i'm adding all friend codes right now but really looking for a togepi.
    PM me if you want to trade friend codes.

FC: 4441-8870-1107

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2014
    Bumping my FC
    I found out that my safari is:
    Water - Panpour, Garydos, Azumarill

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • Bumping my FC!! Pm me if you added me i have a water safari :) would like to know what it is hehe.

Years
  • I'm looking for someone with either Ditto or Tyrogue in their friend safari, please let me know if you have either of them:)
    My safari is Ice type and has Dewdong, Snorunt, and I think Bergmite, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
    Years
  • Bumping up my info. Looking for any Fire safaris and Dark with Nuzleaf in my X version.

Finally got my replacement 2DS, so got my Y up and running again, adding anyone right now.

Info is all in my sig, PM me if you add me so I can add you back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back