• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Recognition

Which two of my games should I work on?

• The Between Years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recognition

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
Years
  • Introduction
    Hey everybody! I'm Professor Layton, although you may know me as ~Divine~. This is my first thread under the new Drawing Board rules. So hee it goes, prepare to be recognized!

Story

- Fifteen Years Ago
    A young boy named Gold entered the champion's room of the Indigo Plateau. He fought fiercely, not giving up, but Lance did not hold back. He ended up losing to Gold, so he inducted him into the Hall of Fame. Gold was never seen again, so many people thought he had died.

- The search
    Lance was bewildered by the fact Gold disappeared so suddenly. Lance felt he was the reason Gold disappeared, so he searched for him. His search led him to a region called Rekion, where he search desperately. Lance learnt that Gold had become the Professor of Rekion to hide his existence from the rest of the world, he disguised himself as Prof. Oak. Lance convinced him to come out of hiding, but he vowed to never again, send a Pokemon into battle.

- The present day
    Lance met the woman of his dreams in Rekion and they got married. 10 years ago, their son was born. They named his Rekio, after the region they lived in. Today, Rekio visits Prof. Gold and gets a choice of the three Johto starters. This is the beginning of Rekio's great journey. (More Story Coming Soon)

Features
    New region, called Rekion
    Day/night/weekly event system
    Pokemon League Tower is in your hometown

Daily/Weekly Events
    Pokemon Rendition includes the Pokemon Essentials Day/Night Weekly Event. Some events include:
    - At night on Thursdays, visit your Mom to get an item. As you progress the items get better.
    - Anytime on Fridays, visit your dad to get your weekly allowance, which is $500.

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Updates/Progress
    Eventing Trekuura Town

Layton Industries

This is my team. Here are the positions that need filling. I hope together Layton Industries can become one of the best teams ever.
    - Overworld Spriter (Need 1)
    - Experienced Scripter (Currently Need 2, Later I might need only 1 as I'm learning Rgss)
    - Event Designer (Need 1)(This is someone I will consult when I don't know how to do an event)

Credits
    2007- 2010 Poccil
    2010 Layton Industries
    1996- 2010 Pokemon / Nintendo
    2010 KingCharizard (He gave me a Ruby eBook!)

FinalEclipse

Years
  • no im still working on many games, i just have too much free time

UPDATE:
    Finished Trekuura Town, working on the get a Pokemon thing on Route 1

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • personally i suggest you stick to just one maybe two games, because if you do split up into multiple games, the games themselves will....(how can i say this that won't be hurtful?) well don't do well with the community. I can see that you have a few good ideas, but for example to show you wat im saying. that first town map you have there, the layout isn't made well at all.
    Again i see ya having some potential but just stick to one, at most 2 games

FinalEclipse

Years
  • personally i suggest you stick to just one maybe two games, because if you do split up into multiple games, the games themselves will....(how can i say this that won't be hurtful?) well don't do well with the community. I can see that you have a few good ideas, but for example to show you wat im saying. that first town map you have there, the layout isn't made well at all.
    Again i see ya having some potential but just stick to one, at most 2 games

thank you very much for that. i will take on your advice and see which 2 games people want me to work on.

Back