• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heart

PokemonQueen

Ace Trainer Maddy
Years
  • In peaceful Rose Town, Bennit, a ten year old girl named Cara Minser is starting her Pokemon journey. She really wants a Squirtle as a starter. She's heading to Porfessor Redwood's lab when a girl stops her in her tracks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2009
    listen, i need help. needed:an ATTW (assistant to the writer, which is me), a dialouge writer, and a pokedex writer (as a prize, you get to write the most legendary pokemon's name). please Private Message me if you want a job.
    Please note:NOT A REAL POKEMON GAME.
    the story starts in peaceful Rose Town, Seledge. a girl named Cara Minser is starting her pokemon journey. Professor Redwood is giving away starter pokemon, waterlee (water), firestar (fire), and grasser (grass). Cara is going with waterlee. she hopes to train and become the world's number 1 pokemon master. (don't worry, she runs into ash.) Cara started walking towards the labratory when all of the sudden, a girl stops her in her stracks. (dialouge writer, i need u!!!)

First: fix up the grammar errors there. lack of capitalization and use of annoying abbreviations (such as 'u') makes you look like a idiot.

Second, if you have never made a game before, stick to already determined Pokémon. Adding in fakes is just more work, and building the rest of the game world takes enough time already.

Third: If you have a story, post the whole thing here. This forum is for story feedback more than anything else. Is this the standard '8-gyms, Elite 4, Champion', or actually something original.

Fourth: The character of 'Ash' has never been canon in the Pokémon games. The closest thing is 'Red'.

So, if you have any hope to make this game, build a document that details every area of your game. Getting things down on paper (or in a Word Document) might just be the best pre-development strategy.

I hope this was some help.

Back