• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neros Trade Center - Events Shinys & EV'ed

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
Years
  • ha ha ha, no I was wondering because then you got pretty lucky huh? in only 100 eggs! wow... ok, can you chose something for those 3 please? in my thread... (all of them are legit)

Lol 100 eggs was a little off, about 2 days worth of eggs lol ok then Munchlax Cubone and the Ditto very intrested in, think thats a fare deal?

The Palkia isnt hacked. I cloned it! Thats why im offering for the evee!!!!!

CLONED
    No thank you, l don't trade for clones or hacked, and l dont trade hacked or cloned pokemon to anyone

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    hmmm? the masuda method is not that easy...

This is just a lil bit off topic, but I promise it'll be brief. Masuda is somewhat of a joke. Either you get real lucky or you get nothing, really. It worked for me on like my 100th or so egg hatch of my togepi, but I'll tell ya, I tried at least over a couple thousand with my cherubi and hundreds of bagon eggs, nothin'. My shiny jap ditto has been sitting @ lvl 100 in my daycare chillin' like a villan. So yeah I agree w/you on how its not easy, because it isn't.

Anyways...Nero, I would love that shiny Cleffairy. I'll trade you a UT shiny lax gastly, shiny docile UT phanpy, shiny UT Naive totodile for it? (pick 1)?

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
  • ok thanks on the dratini

Im also interested in the shiny aerodactyl, bagon, beldum, larvitar and crogunk...can i get their stats too?

Aero - Mild 12/7/5/6/6/7
    Bagon - Naughty - 12/6/6/6/4/6
    Beldum - Rash 12/6/6/5/5/5
    Lavatar - Naughty - 12/6/6/5/5/6 (Bred from my personal Ty and knows Bite Rockslide Earthquake)
    Crogunk Traded

and thats a pretty high wanted pokemon there, good offfer if intrested

This is just a lil bit off topic, but I promise it'll be brief. Masuda is somewhat of a joke. Either you get real lucky or you get nothing, really. It worked for me on like my 100th or so egg hatch of my togepi, but I'll tell ya, I tried at least over a couple thousand with my cherubi and hundreds of bagon eggs, nothin'. My shiny jap ditto has been sitting @ lvl 100 in my daycare chillin' like a villan. So yeah I agree w/you on how its not easy, because it isn't.

Anyways...Nero, I would love that shiny Cleffairy. I'll trade you a UT shiny lax gastly, shiny docile UT phanpy, shiny UT Naive totodile for it? (pick 1)?

Most defo intrested in your Phanpy, and 100% aggree with you.

Today l hatched 4 new Shiny eggs everything going well, went to try and hatch a shiny starter about 27 eggs later gave up, l think 4 shinys in one day will be my last and it was Irish luck for a few hours

@kandyhot

What??
    GTFO SPAM

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Most defo intrested in your Phanpy, and 100% aggree with you.

Today l hatched 4 new Shiny eggs everything going well, went to try and hatch a shiny starter about 27 eggs later gave up, l think 4 shinys in one day will be my last and it was Irish luck for a few hours

wErd. I'm getting sleepy, I've got massive errands to run tomorrow and I have to clone phanpy for you (I GTS clone, sometimes it takes a bit)...but I will do it tomorrow afternoon. If you aren't on tomorrow thats cool, I'm sure we can set up a time. Please save the shiny Clefairy for me : )

Back