• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Hey CBM!

I just found the SapphireEgg, so now I only need the CrystalEgg and SilverEgg.
You're not going to give any Hints, are you?
Well whatever.
I just tought:
Are all the Items outside (and in caves)?
Or are they in houses and Buildings too?

I'm a lazy bastard, can you tell me where to find it, bitte?

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
I'm a lazy bastard, can you tell me where to find it, bitte?

Yes I can!
But I won't!
I won't tell anyone

Edit: Yay I also found the CrystalEgg!
Only the SilverEgg remains!

Edit: YES!! Found the SilverEgg too!
I'm not going to reveal the places, but here's a hint: The SilverEgg and CrystalEgg are close from each other.

CBM, what Should I do Now? Just fill up my pokédex?

Last edited:

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
SilverEgg and EmeraldEgg are found in the overworld, CrystalEgg is somewhere inside

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
o.O I don't know if this info will ever be useful, but I've been egg-hunting and I found another BrickPiece in Castro Valley at the corner next to the Pokemart.. (There's another BrickPiece in the Power Plant, which isn't too hard to find..)

Also, interesting glitch I just discovered.. Surfing along the poolside directly south of Owsauri City seems to be quite like old-style Cinnabar surfing. i.e No wild Pokemon are programmed, so it uses those from the last area you were in. As in R/B/Y, this can be used to meet Safari Park Pokemon outside of the Park. Might make getting Kangaskhan and Tauros a little easier for you all ;)

awcfmu.png

1. Make sure you're at the far left like so.
2. Surf.
3. Move one tile left.
4. Surf up and down this edge.

It doesn't seem to work along the top vertical edge, nor the right edge for me.. You just get Tentacool there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2009
Hi everybody i'm new to pokemon brown and I start a game recently and im a complulsive pokemon catcher...in the likes of if I didin't catch the pokemon at the place that I am I did not advance....The problem is that I know that i can catch a male nidoran here and i doesn't have found him since a very long playing...the fact is at which levels of the Merson cave he is???

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2022
looking for clefairy in merson cave...and i found a cubone lvl 5...since when have they been in merson cave? i though only pokes in it were zubat geodude diglett clefairy slowpoke and vulpix -'_'-

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
What's with the building that's blocked off by ledges in moraga town?
Is it possible to get in, or was it just like that to make the town seem bigger?

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2009
when you enter immediately you can find zubat-geodude-diglett-clefairy(medium)-slowpoke(rarely)-sandshrew(very rare) and in the second entrance zubat-geodude-diglett-vulpix(medium) and cubone(rare) and forward in the game i use to fight a trainer that have a nidoran male and I look in the pokedex and I find that he was locate in the merson cave....but where???I have play more tha 2 days in this zone...take my words i got 1 badge and a Venusaur level 33!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
What's with the building that's blocked off by ledges in moraga town?
Is it possible to get in, or was it just like that to make the town seem bigger?

It's not accessible. Walking through walls reveals the doorway's non functional.

when you enter immediately you can find zubat-geodude-diglett-clefairy(medium)-slowpoke(rarely)-sandshrew(very fuc**n rare) and in the second entrance zubat-geodude-diglett-vulpix(medium) and cubone(rare) and forward in the game i use to fight a trainer that have a nidoran male and I look in the pokedex and I find that he was locate in the merson cave....but where???

You're right, the Pokedex does say Merson Cave o.O Although I really don't remember ever finding one in the wild there. Maybe it's just as rare as Sandshrew? In any case, male Nidoran are common in later parts of the game, so just wait XP The next place you can get one is Route 51. (Merson Cave -> East to Merson City -> North to the Underground Passage -> North to Hayward City -> North to Route 51)

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
o.O I don't know if this info will ever be useful, but I've been egg-hunting and I found another BrickPiece in Castro Valley at the corner next to the Pokemart.. (There's another BrickPiece in the Power Plant, which isn't too hard to find..)

Also, interesting glitch I just discovered.. Surfing along the poolside directly south of Owsauri City seems to be quite like old-style Cinnabar surfing. i.e No wild Pokemon are programmed, so it uses those from the last area you were in. As in R/B/Y, this can be used to meet Safari Park Pokemon outside of the Park. Might make getting Kangaskhan and Tauros a little easier for you all ;)

awcfmu.png

1. Make sure you're at the far left like so.
2. Surf.
3. Move one tile left.
4. Surf up and down this edge.

It doesn't seem to work along the top vertical edge, nor the right edge for me.. You just get Tentacool there.

That was a nice find. Too bad, there is no old man or MissingNo's since KBM add every one of the new ones.

Zowayix

hi
Years
You can still do the old man glitch I think.

Doing a trade with someone else also writes your trainer name into the wild pokemon encounter slot.

EDIT: I just remembered, this might only work for in-game trades. I haven't tested this but someone might like to try it out.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2010
Where did you find the itemfinder? i finish the game and the final dungeon but i still dont get it .

And, the end of the final dungeon is where you get lugia?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Where did you find the itemfinder? i finish the game and the final dungeon but i still dont get it .

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
Years
For Lugia...*spoiler*
Thanks for the spoilers bro, I just made it to Merson city. Seriously though, put that in spoiler tags because some people want to be surprised at what happens. CBM especially wants people to be surprised at what they find.

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023

There is no Itemfinder, but it doesn't really matter, Finding the 7 items isn't that hard

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Thanks for the spoilers bro, I just made it to Merson city. Seriously though, put that in spoiler tags because some people want to be surprised at what happens. CBM especially wants people to be surprised at what they find.

Really...I Didn't Give Much info...Just the general vicinity to find it..
But I Will try to remember to spoiler tag things...

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
This hack looks really good. It's cool that you included more Pokemon than it actually had, that just made me want to play it that much more. Tangrowth, Gliscor, etc. Anyway, good luck on releasing the next one.

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
You can still do the old man glitch I think.

Doing a trade with someone else also writes your trainer name into the wild pokemon encounter slot.

EDIT: I just remembered, this might only work for in-game trades. I haven't tested this but someone might like to try it out.

It doesn't work for between trade games. But it definitely works for in-game trades!

HOLY CRAP I GOT WILD HERACROSS XD

2cosz0g.png

Though very oddly, none of the Pokemon I encounter this way are > L100, as in the traditional old man glitch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back