• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Light Platinum 2/Pokemon Dark Platinum 2

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 7, 2019
Let me start by saying that I loved Pokemon Light Platinum. It was (and still is) an amazing ROM hack, and I have played it start to finish. However, I encountered numerous bugs throughout my playthrough, and I also caught a shiny Blitzle that had the normal color palette for some reason. I was thinking that it would be a good idea to make a sequel to Light Platinum, similarly to how Game Freak made the sequels of Pokemon Black and White. It could have mostly the same maps, and a slightly altered story. I also thought it would be a good idea to use the new FireRed 800 ROM base for this, since it has all 800 pokemon instead of replacing some like Light Platinum did. Most importantly, most of the bugs that annoyed me in Light Platinum could be fixed in the sequel.

Back