• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2013
so ev in sp atk(very few physical electric moves) and which defense?
no rain dance, but you still want thunder and spark?

Dropius

Flygon&Munchlax Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2010
Hello!
I live in Middle-Europe and my timezone is GMT+1. At the weekend I can stay up until you come online or I can get up early. Please tell me when you'll be online at the weekend and I'm sure I can come up.
Thanks for your time! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello!
I live in Middle-Europe and my timezone is GMT+1. At the weekend I can stay up until you come online or I can get up early. Please tell me when you'll be online at the weekend and I'm sure I can come up.
Thanks for your time! :)

Ok, I've added it up and you are 5 hours ahead of me in time, so, you would probally be better off trying to get up earlier, instead of staying up late, I usually don't get on here til around 7 or 8pm my time and am on til about 1 or 2am, but you tell me which would be best for you.

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
Years
I never got that PM from you...

So I will just keep coming online. I don't have time to do nothing tonight, but I am just keeping this known to you so we don't forget about giving you back the Pokemon Sunday Pikachu and Wobbafet you lost. I can pick 2 from what you have right? Just to make sure before I start asking.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
RNC, what about our trade? 3 Zigzagoons for 3 Italy Anivs? Or did you want something else?
I forgot, sorry, when you see me on here please pm me, thanks.
I never got that PM from you...

So I will just keep coming online. I don't have time to do nothing tonight, but I am just keeping this known to you so we don't forget about giving you back the Pokemon Sunday Pikachu and Wobbafet you lost. I can pick 2 from what you have right? Just to make sure before I start asking.

Once again, I for got, yes I still need those and yes you can pick 2 from me for them, how about you pm me insted??
Thanks.

Dropius

Flygon&Munchlax Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2010
Ok, I've added it up and you are 5 hours ahead of me in time, so, you would probally be better off trying to get up earlier, instead of staying up late, I usually don't get on here til around 7 or 8pm my time and am on til about 1 or 2am, but you tell me which would be best for you.

All right, I'll be online all day on Saturday and Sunday so I'm sure we can trade.
Thanks! :)

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
Years
Surfing Pikachu lv14 Impish
Flying Pikachu lv10 Impish
Flying Pikachu lv15 Naive

wat do you want for this? =]​

Back