• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Govanni's revenge

agent destroyer

pokemon prof. for team rocket
Years
  • I love the idea of a Team Rocket based game! Giovanni was always one of my favorite characters in the original game, and I was disappointed because he didn't make any appearances past the first generations games and Pokemon Leaf Green/Fire Red. So kudos to you for bringing back Giovanni and Team Rocket because all the other evil teams/bosses pale in comparison!

Yeah, I reckon Team Rocket and Giovanni because they knew what being evil is all about. Pokemon are for money and taking over the world. And thank you, you are the first person to say good stuff about the game

Years
  • Agent no one is even bashing your game (bards don't even think for a second you are).
    This game obviously needs some constructive criticism with some new functional ideas and if you posted the game on this site, we are here to help you.
    You can mesh all our ideas into your game formula. It only makes it better.

Back