• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need some help

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2020
I'm not really sure where to ask this question so i guess i should ask it here? I'm playing a hack of Pokemon Emerald called Moon Emerald & i'm just wondering how to evolve a few Pokemon. if i shouldn't be asking this here could someone please point me in the right direction? thank you

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I'll move this to the ROM Hacking section as there is no thread for Moon Emerald on PC apparently. Pokémon Gaming Central is only for official games.

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2020
I posted the question here originally and was told i shouldnt be asking on here. I really dont know where else i should be asking

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2020
Pretty much anything that evolves in a certain area like Probopass, Leafeon, Glaceon or pokemon that evolve while holding items like Gligar and Pokemon like that, thanks for the help by the way

Back