• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Boneyard ~ The Ghost Type Fan Club

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2022
    THE BONEYARD
    The Ghost Type Fan Club

Introduction
    The Boneyard is your stop for everything and anything GHOST Type. Discuss movesets, mono-type runs, your favorite ghost types, how Pokemon become ghosts, anything involving the Ghost type!​

Pokemon​
    Here is an up to date list of all Ghost type Pokemon
    Spoiler:

How To Join​
    To join simply respond in this thread with the following details!
    1. Name
    2. Favorite Ghost Type Pokemon
    3. Favorite Ghost Type Move
    4. First Ghost Pokemon You Had
    5. Favorite Thing About Ghost Type Pokemon
    6. Starter (For Choices See Pokemon Section) and Nickname (Optional)

As an example and an introduction here is my application!

1. Joey
    2. Phantump, honorable mentions to Drifloon/blim and Duskull line
    3. Shadow Ball its a classic
    4. Shedinja on accident (first game I ever played was Ruby)
    5. Immunity to Fight and Normal woot woot!
    6. Phantump

Ranks​

Initiate: 1-2 Posts
    Channeler: 3-9 Posts
    Gravedigger: 10-19 Posts
    Spookster: 20-34 Posts
    Undead: 35-49 Posts
    Etheral: 50-74 Posts
    Phantom: 75-99 Posts
    Custom Title: 100+ Posts

Members​
    Spoiler:

How It Works​
    Spoiler:

Discussions/Contests​
    Spoiler:

Rules​

- All Pokemon General Forum rules also apply here
    - Please do not double post or make low effort posts for the sake of ranking up, the purpose of this club is to discuss and share a common passion for Ghost-Types, not to see who can post the most. If a post is deemed as very low effort (ex: "Nice", "haha same", etc) it will not count towards your post total
    - Keep the discussion about Ghost-Types
    - Do not create separate posts for which Pokemon you want to evolve/obtain. For example if you are about to make your 20th post you need to say which Pokemon you wish to obtain/evolve IN the 20th post or send me a private message.

FINALLY, ENJOY THE BONEYARD!​

Last edited:

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
  • Ooh I'd love to be part of a spooky club~

1. Name : LadyLucina
    2. Favorite Ghost Type Pokemon : Giratina, honorable mention Mimikyu
    3. Favorite Ghost Type Move : Shadow Force It's just so cool... <3
    4. First Ghost Pokemon You Had : Gastly
    5. Favorite Thing About Ghost Type Pokemon : The mystery of how they came to be
    6. Starter (For Choices See Pokemon Section) and Nickname (Optional) : Mimikyu (no nickname)

Also, when you say Ghost Elitist, do you mean like Elite 4 only?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2022
    Ooh I'd love to be part of a spooky club~
    Spoiler:

Woohoo! Welcome!

And by Ghost elitist I basically just mean any trainer that exclusively uses Ghost types.

My personal favorite would have to be Morty, mostly from the anime but I also loved him in games. Second place would probably go to Phoebe although I wish her team didn't have as many duplicates

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
  • Oh okay.

Yeah I definitely love Morty. He was the first person in the entire series to by a Gym Leader who uses Ghost-type Pokemon. And I can respect that.

I can also agree with you on the whole Phoebe thing. Maybe a Gengar would've helped diversify her team. If only you could catch a wild Gastly before you got the National Dex in the Hoenn series games. And maybe it would've helped if we had more Ghost-type Pokemon introduced in the 3rd Gen games.

EDIT: I also made a little banner for the Club as well. Just my little way of saying "Hi."

bannerboneyard.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2022
    Spoiler:

bannerboneyard.png

Hoenn just needed like 1 more ghost type honestly and she would have been okay with that. Also THANK YOU SO MUCH for this banner it is awesome! Definitely going in my signature

Back