• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] I need help with Let's Go, Pikachu!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2019
    1- How exactly can I get Meltan in my Let's Go, Pikachu! game? Can you give me a simple step by step tutorial?

2- How do you disconnect the Pok? Ball Plus controller? I connected the Pok? Ball Plus controller to my Nintendo Switch console and got Mew with it. It's connected as a third controller but the problem is, I don't know how to disconnect it from my console.

3- When I shake my Let's Go, Pikachu! game cartridge, I feel something moving a lot inside the cartridge and it makes noise. Is this normal for a Nintendo Switch cartridge and are they all made like that or is my game defective?

4- My Pikachu is female and I named it Daisy after my cat. My Pikachu is a Gentle nature and my cat is gentle in real life which makes them identical. Is the Gentle nature an ok nature for Pikachu or is it not good? I just like the fact that the nature happens to be Gentle which reminds me a lot of my cat.

5- I play Let's Go, Pikachu! with the Joy-Cons attached to my Switch console (screen) when playing in handheld mode but how exactly is it played on a TV? Can I use the PowerA Joy-Con Comfort Grips with the Joy-Cons attached or the Pro Controller while playing on my TV?

Thanks for helping. :)

Last edited:

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
  • 1- How exactly can I get Meltan in my Let's Go, Pikachu! game? Can you give me a simple step by step tutorial?

Alright, so what you do is transfer over a mon from GO. To connect your GO account to your Switch, open the options and scroll down to "Nintendo Switch" then check the box. If you did it right, a Nintendo Switch icon should appear in the Pokemon list. Now tap it, and for the mons you want to transfer, select them. When you're done, select "Send to Nintendo Switch." In Let's Go, go to the GO Park and attempt to connect with GO. Your Switch will detect it and place the mons in GO Park. Now it's a matter of catching them, cuz in GO a Mystery Box will appear in your inventory. Activate it, and it will trigger Meltan spawns.
    2- How do you disconnect the Pok? Ball Plus controller? I connected the Pok? Ball Plus controller to my Nintendo Switch console and got Mew with it. It's connected as a third controller but the problem is, I don't know how to disconnect it from my console.

If you save and reset, when the controller menu comes up, you have the option to not use it.
    3- When I shake my Let's Go, Pikachu! game cartridge, I feel something moving a lot inside the cartridge and it makes noise. Is this normal for a Nintendo Switch cartridge and are they all made like that or is my game defective?

It might be a problem with the cart. Shaking my Eevee cart doesn't really yield any issues. Maybe report it to wherever you got the game from.
    4- My Pikachu is female and I named it Daisy after my cat. My Pikachu is a Gentle nature and my cat is gentle in real life which makes them identical. Is the Gentle nature an ok nature for Pikachu or is it not good? I just like the fact that the nature happens to be Gentle which reminds me a lot of my cat.

For ingame, it's fine, any nature works. But for competitive, to be honest Gentle is one of the worse natures that doesn't really do anything ideal. Pikachu is honestly better off with a Timid or Naive nature in this case, as it really needs the speed to operate.
    5- I play Let's Go, Pikachu! with the Joy-Cons attached to my Switch console (screen) when playing in handheld mode but how exactly is it played on a TV? Can I use the PowerA Joy-Con Comfort Grips with the Joy-Cons attached or the Pro Controller while playing on my TV?

Thanks for helping. :)

If you're not using a Pokeball Plus, you have to detach the joycons. This sets up the gyro controls for catching Pokemon to work.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2019
    Isn't it normal that some game cartridges rattle though? Someone on reddit said it's normal.

Back