• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I setup RPG Maker MV?

Years
Hey everyone, I need some help. I read online that you have to copy the files over Pokemon Essentials files to the proper folders in the project files, but they dont show up when i launch the rpgmaker project and I also cant load or start the Essentials "Game" project using RPGmaker MV or standalone by itself. Same with the "Editor". I have downloaded and added the RGSS102j.dll that was missing and now I get an error with a bunch of question marks. Can anyone explain what is going on or what I am doing wrong?

Unrelated, SumRndmDude seems like a good resource for pokemon plugins, but how effective are they in development, or rather, how easy would it be for someone as inexperienced as I to make proper use of them? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

ChickenCombo

ㅇㅅㅇ
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2020
Pokemon Essentials doesn't work on RPG Maker MV, it only works on RPG Maker XP.

Last edited:
Back