• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition/Pokemon Conquest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I would run out and get this, but it isn't released in Europe yet. I could import it though.

Looks really good though.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Guys why so much hate? :D Oichi was cute and that's all that was needed :D
    But Jiggly was pretty useless that's for sure... it was such a relief that you did not lose the battle when Oichi lost. (You know, like in MDs when your partner fainted you lost)

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Guys! Guys! Replace Jigglypuff with Drilbur / Exedrill. Drilbur is a little wierd in combat, but when it evolves (by raising it's attack) This thing rips mountains!!!!! Exedrill carried me through Hideyoshi's Episode!

Eevee and Jigilypuff where actually great choices for your first pokemon. For One, both of them evolve under controlled events, so they can't evolve untill the game lets you do so. Second, Jigglypuffs massive HP, Sleeping ability, and Warrior's Healing ability make allow you to fix mistakes made in the game's learning curve.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Now that the game is out, and this thread's original purpose was to talk about the game before it hit, I think I'll just make a new thread for general Conquest topics. Thanks for contributing opinions and such, everyone!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back