• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interviews for my Master thesis on ROM Hacking

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2017
    Hello,

Some of you might remember me, as I've posted a similar thread a few months ago, asking for people to contact me for a preliminary interview. Time has passed and I'm now further into my dissertation, and need to conduct more in-depth interviews for that purpose.

I would be primarily looking for French-speaking ROM Hackers, but if you speak English it's fine. I'm looking for people of any level, who are doing or have done ROM hacks, for either a written (Discord, Skype...) or audio (Skype) interview, mainly about ROM Hacking, Pokémon and your activity in ThePokécommunity.

Your answers will only be used for the dissertation and eventually later academic works, and will of course be Anonymous.

Feel free to either contact me either here, by PM on the forum, or on Discord (#0280), be it for an interview or for further information.

Thank you !

Back