• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Tree Friends

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
This forum is for Japanese animation only. ^_^; Topics on non-anime shows go in Other Entertainment. :) I'll move this there for you.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
I've always watched Happy Tree Friends, I remembered there was one where this person swung her hand off...

As you can see the hand off is not nice... this has VIOLENCE and is probably a PG-13 in rating...

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
I remember that site, they definitely have some crazy animations, lol.
I have no particular favorite but one clip I kept remembering was the commando squirrel taking everyone out during a game of hide and seek.

Its funny, violent, cute, and weird all at the same time:P.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
LMAO that is some funny stuff, I like seeing cute, inocent little creatures being brutally slaughtered :dead: :dead: ...kind of-reminds me of myself... heh heh heh

Back