• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ATTENTION] Thread moderation is active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • Thank you. <3 And not a moment too soon~

EDIT:

My thread was not approved.
    If your thread is not improved, then it violates the rules.

See the error?

Years
  • Good work, Tetsuya, you made my day because I am getting sick of many noob's hacks with no information but to make fun of with no good infos..

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    This seems quite useful, considering there is a increasing amount of threads that don't follow the rules, and more and more of them are getting closed because of mainly one of the two reasons: lack of screenshots, or no storyline.

WhereAmI

Beginning Hacker
    Years
  • It obviously did, unless they misread again.
    Remember what I told you Jade.
    No hate there.

Last edited:

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
  • That is a great idea. A lot of rule-breaking threads have been posted in this sub-forum and with this rule, more good hacks will appear instead of bad ones.
    Good decision, Tetsuya-san.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • We check multiple times a day.
    If your threads don't show up, we either haven't decided yet or they weren't approved.

lexman911_911

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    men doing this is stupid its just going to lowere theamount of hacks being posted none were aproved from all the ones i made and i made sure i followed the rules

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back