• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Chansey Team

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    Hey guys and gals :D. I have a fun and team I've been testing for about 3 weeks. I Think I have almost found the final variant of the team. And, If you didn't know, Chansey is my Bae <3. I've been loving Chansey since VGC 2015 and I have used Chansey to get to the 1800 on bs Doubles on ORAS. Also, I plan on taking this team to a VGC event in ealry(ish) March. Well, with all of that said here is my team :P

I run A relatively "Nilla" Chansey. This set can live everything common except a 252+ Atk Guts(W/ Flame Orb) Close Combat From Hariyama, and It can llive a 252+ Atk Wood Hammer from Tapu Bulu(Not Z-Move :( )). its just my favorite pokemon of all time, and, it got to be even more when we got Eviolite from 5th gen.. I love this pokemon.. and I just got a Mawile from my trusty old bank to get Seismic Toss

Bae <3 (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Level: 50
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
    Serious Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Protect
    - Seismic Toss
    - Toxic
    - Soft-Boiled

Next thing I Knew I would need is an Intimidate Mon. So the first thing I went to is Arcanine, but, I found it was to weak to Garchomp. So I went to Krookodile, but, then found it was too week to Ninetales-A. So I eventuall Settled on Gyarados(Without even testing Mence). Gyarados has worked beautifully :P. It nice to be able to out speed 252+ Spe Tapu Koko(With 1 DD) and be able to ohko(though the next to mons w/ help in that matchup). I chose Waterium-Z because of Tapu Koko and Tapu Lele. It is also a really nice "nuke ".

Herp A Derp -_- (Gyarados) (M) @ Waterium Z
    Ability: Intimidate
    EVs: 84 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Protect
    - Waterfall
    - Ice Fang
    - Dragon Dance

I was thinking to myself "Garchomp is Annoying AF" so I chose a 100 % Win rate on "Standard" Chomp(Non AV) and it ended up being Palossand. It has helped out against Torkoal and Tapu Koko as well. I think the ev spread lives a 252+SpA Eruption(150BP) froma a Torkoal and Takes 1 less "recoil" from LO.

Casa De Ghouls (Palossand) (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Water Compaction
    EVs: 228 HP / 16 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD
    Quiet Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 1 Spe
    - Protect
    - Earth Power
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power [Ice]

I then thought to myself "I need a wayto underspeed Tapu Kokoand Ohko it and also TR support for Palossand". So I ended up choosing Oranguru. It So Bulky and I gave it Sitrus Berry For Even More Bulk :P. Instruct is always nice and "Speed Control" is needed in this "Meta".

Ghandi (Oranguru) (M) @ Sitrus Berry
    Ability: Inner Focus
    EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 20 SpA / 52 SpD
    Sassy Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
    - Protect
    - Psychic
    - Instruct
    - Trick Room

I found AV Chomp still annoying AF. so I added an Win condition against it(Tapu Bulu). Gastrodon is also annoying so I also counter that Slug-_-. It also gives me a way it change Terrains up and gives me another Phys. Atker.

Gives Me Wings? (Tapu Bulu) @ Grassium Z
    Ability: Grassy Surge
    EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Def / 204 SpD / 4 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    IVs: 0 SpA / 1 Spe
    - Protect
    - Wood Hammer
    - Stone Edge
    - Leech Seed

The last slot was up for grabs for 2 different mons and I was testing Politoed and found Sun an easy win so I chose Magnezone for the Celesteela match-up
    Stuck To Me (Magnezone) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Magnet Pull
    EVs: 236 HP / 204 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD / 60 Spe
    Bold Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Protect
    - Flash Cannon
    - Thunderbolt
    - Substitute

I hope you have fun w/ this team and I'll be looking for help w/ my decisions...

P.S. I got to 108 on Battle Tree w/ this team :P

Back