• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-::Pokemon:Capture the FLAG!!::-

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
Years
  • ivy recovers with sythersis[ she has had lots of fire problems before aka torchick who is not in this flag hunt, will feture in story at a later date] and flings tyranitar into the sea. she takes the flag and joins rayquaza after razorleafing blastoise[ she has a thing against him] and they split rayquaza laying a false trail [ some fall for it because i am been evil].

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • It reaches a river where a suddenly my blastoise appears (from the river). It uses surf to drown treeko a takes the flag and returns to the river. Giratina watches over blastoise from different dimension.

star88

Years
  • rayquaza comes out of nowhere forcing blastoise out of the river and keeping garatina busy when ivy solar beams blastoise and they escape with the flag

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • With this kind of battle, Giratina gets angry and transforms to its origin forme. It blasts of Rayquaza and treeko with a powerful Hyper beam combined with Ice beam of my blastoise. It opens dimensional gate takes the flag and returns to blastoise.

star88

Years
  • tyranitar is trips over a vine and if flung in to treeko. gess who has the flag now [ they are hiding again]

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Pikachu calls her best friend Umbreon for help. Umbreon uses Dark Pulse at Treecko and takes the flag from it. They run off to Mirage Island. (Let's have the fights there! Yeah!)

star88

Years
  • rayquaza shoots there scareing away mew because he is in such a rae totaly whiping out umbreon and pikachu before flying off deep into space. ivy was un harmed by tyranitars attack thanks to synthersis and is lying and waiting for a big come back[ we could make a big story out of this : ivy's hunt:)] i see pikachu finaly escaped from were rayquaza flung him:P

star88

Years
  • rayquaza turnes and retalites with out rage and extreme speed knocking treeko and tyranitar out. he then gets into deep space [ another hunt which planet is rayquaza on]

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Pikachu finds the flag lying on the ground. She hands it to Umbreon, who now reclaims the flag. (Let's turn Pokemon reality to fantasy and pure randomness! YEAH~) <-- Note: User is hyped.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • What? A portal opens and my Giratina and Blastoise return. They team up using Hydro pump and Fire blast on Tyranitar and treeko. Giratina claims the flag. (It feels good to return to the fight.)

Back