• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A new team

Astere

Trying to get better ^_^;
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 15, 2007
Hello again well I was thinking about trying to make a tough eevee evolution team I havent made an eevee team since gold and silver and since there are lefeon and glaceon I was thinking what the hell lemme give it another shot so can anybody throw me some ideas formy team and where I can get firestone waterstone
and thunderstone in diamond your comments are appreciated thank you.

I just want to know if this is a good idea and what I should do, if not I'll just continue with the team I'm working on.

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Eevee teams are useless as they each have one type only, where in this game you need your pokemon to have two or more types, at least if you want them for wifi.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
Years
The evolution stones are found either by digging underground, or by using a pokemon with the ability Pick Up and it's level 50 or more

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Yes, this should be in Strategies and Movesets.

There are much better Pokemon to use than the Eeveelutions. However, if you want to challenge yourself and see how well you can do with it, go right ahead.

Back