• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you

Years
  • Hello!

I'm getting back into pokemon and really like the look of this community c: Had the somewhat crazy notion to complete the pokedex in a 4th gen game, so I'm working on that now. While I own some of the 6th and 7th generation games, I haven't really played any of them. Planning on working my way up the generations, slowly. Very slowly xD

My absolute favorite pokemon game is Crystal because you could finally play as a girl. Plus Suicune didn't roam xD Started losing interest in the franchise around 3rd gen and haven't finished any of the Sinnoh games. HGSS briefly recaptured my interest and I learned how manipulate RNG on HG. Shifting away from video games, I'll pick up cute plushies (especially of eevee!) and pretty/cute cards if they strike my fancy.

Other than pokemon, I enjoy cooking, traveling, RPGs, and trying to learn Japanese and web development languages xD

Sorry if this is too long, it's been awhile since I've been involved on a forum. I look forward to getting to know you c:

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Heyyyy welcomeeee!
    It's great that you join us, the people around here is really fun, I'm sure you'll easily fit in. Ahh Crystal version sure is good, it was my first Pokemon game. I played it several time. I like that joy of searching the Trio, it is hard but sure is fun.

We have the same interest, I also love travelling and cooking which one of my specialty. Anyway, enjoy your time and stick with us always. Feel free to drop me a message if you need anything.

Happy posting!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey! I totally agree with Crystal being the objectively best Pokemon game. The art, how it feels, the mechanics and dialog, everything just works for me. But! I'd be lying if I said you weren't missing out just a little by not playing the 6th/7th games yet! As PC's Fairy type ambassador, I absolutely must encourage you to give them a try at some point! :)

Anyway, welcome to PC Silver. Please let us know if there's any questions we can answer!

Years
  • Heyyyy welcomeeee!
    It's great that you join us, the people around here is really fun, I'm sure you'll easily fit in. Ahh Crystal version sure is good, it was my first Pokemon game. I played it several time. I like that joy of searching the Trio, it is hard but sure is fun.

We have the same interest, I also love travelling and cooking which one of my specialty. Anyway, enjoy your time and stick with us always. Feel free to drop me a message if you need anything.

Happy posting!

Thank you c: I can't quite bring myself to reset any game I've played so far :x I dunno, I guess I'm too sentimental... You definitely get more out of a game by playing it multiple times though c:

Nice! Where did you enjoy going? Where would you like to go? And do you have a particular dish or cuisine that you like best?

Hey! I totally agree with Crystal being the objectively best Pokemon game. The art, how it feels, the mechanics and dialog, everything just works for me. But! I'd be lying if I said you weren't missing out just a little by not playing the 6th/7th games yet! As PC's Fairy type ambassador, I absolutely must encourage you to give them a try at some point! :)

Anyway, welcome to PC Silver. Please let us know if there's any questions we can answer!

Thank you c: True, true, true! The sprites were very charming and the new mechanics were amazing! I forgot how much I took breeding and berries for granted. Fair enough c: I remember playing a bit of X, chose Fennekin as my starter. Can't quite recall how far I made it, 5th and 6th gen tend to blur together for me :x I definitely plan on playing them though!

Back