• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Need help with a Pokemon Emerald Script

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.
Years
I am trying to run EM Dizzy's Hacked Engine, but keep getting an error called undefined reference to item_to_ball. I don't have the expanded Pokeballs feature (that is, the one that adds in the balls from later gens) turned on so I know that isn't causing it. I posted in the thread about this, but no dice, and even sent Dizzy himself a PM, but again, no dice as no one will get back to me on this issue. Below is a screenshot showing this. I have the latest Devkit pro installed and Python 3.5.0 installed (I'm not sure if the latest version would work, especially since he mentioned installing this particular version of python) I even uninstalled the two other Python's I had, which were versions 2.6.8 and 3.6.1? thinking that maybe the three were getting crossed, but nope. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, I have reinstalled Python 3.5, but not Devkit pro.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    32.6 KB · Views: 12
Back