• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chimchar eggs and Turtwig eggs for trade

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2007
    I have some extra eggs of turtwig and chimchar so make some offers im pretty reasonable looking for a combee the most or a munchlax will trade both for a mudkip though

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2007
    Awsome will you trade for the turtwig and chimchar?

made a mistake they are hatched and the turtwig is a started that i traded form another game does that matter in anyway?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2007
    alrighty do you have aim so we can talk there? my aim is NewBilf

atm im going through vitory path so youll have to give me a min but my friend code is 1847-8201-9806

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2007
    Ah ok does it matter that I dont have my national pokedex? I really hope not cause im fighting the elite four as we speak.

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
    Years
  • Ahh I remember my first time going through the elite four... It was rough.. Ahhhhhhhhh good times.

Anyway I dont think you can do it without the national pokedex but we can give a shot.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2007
    if that doesn't work out i have chimchar, turtwig, and piplup eggs available in exchange for a mudkip (newbilf is a friend of mine and i'd breed the mudkip once he got his national dex anyway)

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2007
    Ah im gonna be like 10-15 more mins cause im trying to do this ><

i hope you dont mind waiting.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2007
    Alright one sec gotta get out of here ><

and it wont take longer then 25

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
    Years
  • Ok I'll let you set up the trade at the pokemon center.

EDIT: forgot to tell you that mudkip knows two hms he had them when he hatched.

EDIT 2: I'll be watching TV make a trade when your ready and i'll join.

Last edited:
    Back