• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Xena's Art and Pixel Shop

Xena_

Warrior Princess
Years
  • Xena's Art Shop

Hi there, in this shop I'm offering two types of art:

Digital art and Sprites.

I've messed around with sprites a lot in the past. More recently, I purchased a drawing tablet and I'm still learning how to use it and my software. So any practice I can get is very welcome.

- If you want to post my work anywhere you must give me credit and either link to this shop or my DeviantArt. -

Digital art examples:

- Simple shading:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

- Complex shading:

Spoiler:

Sprite examples:

In old shops on other sites I used to list a billion different categories. In this shop, I'm just going to show you various examples of past work and you may request anything that comes to mind.

Example requests: Fusions, recolours, revamps, devamps, general edits, etc. Whatever you want. I prefer to work with the 2D style Pokemon sprites, as you'll see in these examples. If you request something to do with 3D generations, be aware that I'll create the sprite from scratch.

Spoiler:

I am generally better at drawing characters without a background. But if you really want a background, I will oblige!

I will do avatars too, just let me know so that I can make it small enough.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Could you possibly make me a YouTube profile picture of like.. a Grovyle in a cool stance? Like jumping or about to attack or something like that? I understand if you can't.

Last edited:

Xena_

Warrior Princess
    Years
  • I've finished your Grovyle, cropped to 800x800 pixels (Google told me that's the max dimensions for YouTube avatars):

Spoiler:

I can crop it so it's zoomed in or add a border if you want.

Back