• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm Emma, but my username is Sylaphy. Sylaphy is a combination of Sylveon and Manaphy. Manaphy is my favorite Pokemon of all time, and Sylveon is my second.

I've been a fan of Pokemon since Diamond and Pearl came out. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Stadium 2, but I wasn't too into it at first.

I'm looking forward to being apart of this community. :)

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Hi everyone! I'm Emma, but my username is Sylaphy. Sylaphy is a combination of Sylveon and Manaphy. Manaphy is my favorite Pokemon of all time, and Sylveon is my second.

I've been a fan of Pokemon since Diamond and Pearl came out. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Stadium 2, but I wasn't too into it at first.

I'm looking forward to being apart of this community. :)

heyyyyy Emma <3 Welcome to Pokecommunity! Your name is pretty unique. So which game you currently playing?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to PC. So glad to see we have another Sylveon lover on the forums! As you can probably tell by my username I'm a huge Sylveon (and all Fairy types) fan! Are you playing the current Pokemon games too?

Reactions: She
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC. So glad to see we have another Sylveon lover on the forums! As you can probably tell by my username I'm a huge Sylveon (and all Fairy types) fan! Are you playing the current Pokemon games too?

Of course! I beat Ultra Moon, and I'm working on Detective Pikachu. I know that's a spin-off, but it's still a Pokemon game regardless.

Back