• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    hey um just surfing the post ocean:cool:
    e68w83.jpg

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Do you think I could now get:
    BlaQk's Ninetales
    SPorygon-Z Lv 100
    SArcanine Lv 100

If so, you're a great person :) I'd really love it if I could, but if not that's okay too. I don't mind. :)

Umm I also want to donate a few Pokemon (not much but I really would like to) so if you want to accept them I'd like to trade them in exchange for those three!

EDIT: If I can't get those three I'll donate them regardless. And if you ever have extra random eggs lying around, please don't hesitate to PM me and I'll take them off your hands :)

Years
  • hey um just surfing the post ocean:cool:
    e68w83.jpg

Ahahaha XD. did you get lost?

Do you think I could now get:
    BlaQk's Ninetales
    SPorygon-Z Lv 100
    SArcanine Lv 100

If so, you're a great person :) I'd really love it if I could, but if not that's okay too. I don't mind. :)

Umm I also want to donate a few Pokemon (not much but I really would like to) so if you want to accept them I'd like to trade them in exchange for those three!

EDIT: If I can't get those three I'll donate them regardless. And if you ever have extra random eggs lying around, please don't hesitate to PM me and I'll take them off your hands :)

i can get you those after descert gets his pokes ^^ and i may have a few eegs left ill have to check

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    is it rare then? and thanks so much im making the ultimate snorlax its going to learn thunder bolt flamethrower ice beam and i just found out you can move tutor it outrage!

Back