• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pinball re-vamps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    UPDATE:
    Pinball re-vamps

Raichu and pikachu added.
    c&c accepted happily, as usual.

Alright, i now give hyperion full permission to post any re-vamps he does here. we are now working on this together, with him doing 62 of the remaining pokemon, sandshrew to grimer. ill be doing muk-mew.
    im NOT letting anyone else in on this, this only applys to Hyperion:Titan of Light as we have disscussed this over PMs.
    so, more to come very soon i guess!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Wow, these keep on looking better and better. While Arbok's eyes look a bit off (and Wartortle looks evil), the shading is pretty much spot on.

And Pidgeotto looks mad!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    [ray.z] said:
    Wow, these keep on looking better and better. While Arbok's eyes look a bit off (and Wartortle looks evil), the shading is pretty much spot on.

And Pidgeotto looks mad!

heh, thankyews! ^^
    arbok looks a little trumatized though......... i do agree with you there.
    and wortortle. i htink its looks awesome! *pets it and her hand is bitten off* ;_; owchie....

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Right now I am working on Snadslah, which is very hard to discern where some o fthe spikes on his back are, and where is body is haha.
    I will probaly do up to Ninetails and post them, maybe before them, who knows. <.< >.>

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    welp, good luck (i know what you mean, some of those sprites dont really makes sense or LOOK like anything!)
    im currently doing shellder, ill post once ive got up tp cloyster i think.....

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Pinball re-vamps
    Pinball re-vamps

UPDATE:
    allright, starting to get someplace i think....
    done up to raichu, then will come hyperions lot, and then goes muk-mew, but ive only got as far as hpno! xD''''
    as normal, crits and comments and anything else on the topic of these newest ones, (natrually) are very gratefully accepted!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • I haven't been able to veiw this site for the ast three days. I ahve been trying to get a message to you. Anyway. I can't work on it as much as I liked to becasue of work but so far I have up to Nidorina. If you wish I can go ahead and post that. Or you can just wait a tiny bit until I get Nidoqueen done(next 5 minutes maybe)
    EDIT: Here is what I was able to get done so far.
    Pinball re-vamps

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    hey, awesome! you put them in the dex! ;_; why didnt i think of that!?
    welp, heres my next lot:
    Pinball re-vamps

i guess im going to put all of the ones ive done so far in the dex....... and them ill add yours in as you do them, and upload it all as one big image when we're done....
    but for now, ill do this so i can get some c&c on any of the ones ive done so far......
    so yeah, if you see anything wrong or that could be done better, lemme know!!!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • I love the littel round effects you put on electrode. very nice
    Kingler looks alittle pale for some reason.
    The Blue eyes you made haunter have are very cool. Gives it a nice mysterious effect.
    Onix is done very nice. I had done a revamp of a Blue Onix sprite So I know how hard it can be for him. Sandshrew was hard for me due to how you have to shade is body.

My favorites from my part are Sanshrew line and nidoran female. I love all of yours.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    yeah, compared to the krabby, kingler looked really pale.....*did think that*
    xD''' and the electrode was already like that,.... heehee.....
    and as for sandshrew and sandslash, i don think i could have done them, so kudos to you!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Well, I am getting ready to start the Nidoran male line and clefary lines, then I'll post them.

Thenks for the comments .::Roselia::.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Pinball re-vamps

Alright, I am on a roll tonight....or rather today for me. (1:51 AM right now)
    Next up is Vulpix->Golbat.

EDIT: Clefairy cam out really well. It is my new favorite now. I tried it for Clefable but didn't quite work out, I may go back and fix it up, add alittle more dark to it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    honestly, i LOVE your newset ones, especially the clefairy. i dont think you need to do too much tweaking to the clefairy, nidorino and nidoking are awesome, but the male nidorans face looks a little flat :s
    i took a screenshot, and i can totally see why you did that, its a little dodgy one you gt there to re-vamp!
    Pinball re-vamps
    thats what i got when i tried...

anyways, my newest (in the dex yay!)
    Pinball re-vamps

Thanks to all our commenters so far:
    [ray.z]
    .::Roselia::.
    Tha Pkmn Prodigy
    Lil Totodile
    Demonta
    Conman

please, c&c i wanna get these really good!

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • I see why you say it looks flat as it it jsut mostly a ligheter color on his face, Meh if I wish I can go back and fix it up but for now it is ok.

It is hard to say anything for the cubone line as their face is mostly white, but out of the two.....Marowak looks better. I think it is jsut alittle too much balck on the Cubone face. Eggeescute(sp? I hate trying to spell that name haha) and Eggexcutor (again sp?) Look great, no real crits on it.

I'll try and get the Vulpix line up, from now on I think I am gonna try and do what I did with the clefairy. Because they way d did it jsut makes it look so professional. At least to me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Why your welcome Mazil :)

Wow, these are continuing too look great, good work you two.

I'm just wondering thoug - do you guys make any sort of edit to the original at all, like in terms of shading or outline, cause some of them need a bit of a tune up.

1. The back of cubone's head - the outline is too dark I think.
    2. Nidorino's mouth - also looks a bit to dark.

Anyway's keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    i do, the execute for example, had no shading, execpt a small highlight at the top, and sometimes, the lineart needs a little cleanup, and very often, the lineart has no shading at all. on squrtile, pikachu and raichu, i added a happy mouth to work with the happy eyes. if you look at the originals, youll see exactly what i mean.
    so yes, i dont just simply re-colour it.
    and apprently.. i forgot to do the lines on cubones head. >_<''''' lol.........
    so ill work on that and some more today!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • I make up my own shading for all of the pokemon, I wanted to try something different for Nidorino. So Yeah it is a bit dark, nothign alittle fix can do, but for now it looks ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back