• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Abilities / Move Scripts

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2021
    Just releasing some ideas and scripts that I have been working on for fun for the past week, enjoy give credit if you use.

Ability: Mascot
    Suggested Pokemon: Pikachu, Raichu, Pichu, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, Dedenne, Todegemaru
    Ability Description: This Pokemon's ego raises a stat.
    Spoiler:

Ability: Overclock
    Ability Description: Moves that have a recharge time (Hyper Beam) will not.
    Spoiler:

Move: Paralysis Pest
    Move Description: Creates an entry hazard, the Paralysis Pest. Has a chance to cause Paralysis, and each layer provides a higher chance.

Move: Launchpad
    Move Description: Creates an entry buff known as the Launchpad. Boosts your own Pokemon's Attack and Sp.Atk upon entry,

(It's easiest if you add them both at the same time.
    Spoiler:

Move: Heartbreak
    Move Effect: Doubles the damage if the Opposing Pokemon is infatuated. Cures their infatuation.
    Suggested Move: Mawile (Especially if you use my Type Buff which gives Fairy a chance to attract on contact.)
    Spoiler:

Move: Tectonics
    Move Effect: This Pokemon protects itself from any move. It's Defense is raised if it protected from anything but a contact move.

Move: Snow Globe
    Move Effect: This Pokemon protects itself from any move but a fire type move, which lifts its protection. It's Special Defense is raised if it protects itself from any attack.

Spoiler:

Move: Sleight of Hand
    Move Effect: Swaps your entry hazards and buffs for the opponents entry hazards and buffs.
    Possible Pokemon to learn: Weavile, Pangoro, Delphox
    Spoiler:

Move: Bow / Artemis Bow
    Move Effect: The user utilizes his Bow to attack the Opponent. Its hold item dictates what the type of the damage may be, as well as its additional effect. Artemis Bow has a higher damage output and effect chance. If holding an arrow item, the damage is also doubled. (Make sure if you use the Silence Arrow, that you have the Silence [or throat chop] effect somewhere.)
    Possible Pokemon: Decidueye, Scizor
    Spoiler:

Move: Polarity Sync
    Move Effect: The user and its partner synchronizes its polarity. It changes its own ability to Plus and changes its partner's ability to Minus
    Possible Pokemon: Pikachu, Raichu, Pichu, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, Dedenne, Todegemaru
    (I apparently wanted to make the rats overpowered. With the Mascot Ability, my Custom Type buff, and this move, it makes their Sp.Atk 2.81 stronger after one turn, and its two of them on the field. I'm a psychopath.)
    Spoiler:

NEW ITEMS
    Item: Red Bracer, Yellow Belt, Blue Lens, Green Band, Pink Anklet
    Item Description: These items boost one stat by 1.2 and two stats by 1.1. It will multiply again if the BST is below 501, and again if below 401, and again if below 301.

Spoiler:

Ability PBS
    Spoiler:

Move PBS
    Spoiler:

Item PBS:
    Spoiler:

Have fun!

Last edited:
    Back