• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make me an omelette!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 5, 2016
Whassup guys! So I'm lookin to start an egglocke for an LP I'm doing. I would of genned my own eggs for it but figured that would be pretty lame. So I decided to see if anyone here wanted to help me out :D. If you're interested in making an egg all you've gotta do is download Pokegen, make an egg, and then send me the file. It's slightly more complicated than that but not much. If you need help figuring it out let me know or check out youtube, they've got a ton of quick tutorials. From there just send the file to my email - [email protected] and I can handle the rest.

Few notes:

1.Each mon has to start at it's most basic form. If an arcanine pops out it's an illegal mon and I won't be able to use it :/

2.You have to set the target game as HS/SS in the options.

3.A mon can only have lvl 1 moves and egg moves appropriate to gen 4. Any other moves on it will make it illegal again Dx.

4.Feel free to send a couple just incase! I don't wanna start up with too few eggs, cause that would be lame.

5.No exact duplicates please ^^

Welp that should about some it up. Feel free to send whatever comes to mind!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'll go ahead and chuck this into Let's Play! If you're looking for any further help with a challenge or Let's Play you're wishing to start, post over there!

Have fun!

Back