• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Trading evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    I want to trade Kadabra, Haunter, Machoke, Graveller, and any other pokemon that evolve I may have forgotten about over Let's Go.
    Since I don't know if the status remains the same (if my Kadabra has amazing stats and yours doesn't, does the one I get have those bad stats?) I would like someone to trade with, just to trade and then trade back my Pokemon. I'll catch them myself, just need someone who won't steal them from me.
    Thanks in advance, since I'm mid journey, will probably get Haunter and Kadabra with needed IV tomorrow or the day after.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2019
    I would like to trade with you. I've tried trading 3 kadabra's and have had all 3 stolen so far.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    I've gotten the Pokemon I want to Evolve through tradeback. Is anyone on here available to help me out? I'll be on for the next 3 hours.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2019
    Looking to trade haunter for haunter or willing to do trade back if wanted. I dont have anything special in the way of a haunter and dont really care too much bout stats just want a gengar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back