• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello hello !

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    Hi, i'm Jeremie and i'm 30 ! I literally learned to read with 1st gen pokemons so i'm sure we will be in great terms !
    I was searching for some nice Pokemon communities and arrived here.

Not long ago, i decided to go independant as an artist. And for my first projects i'm doing art about pokemons😊I hope i can share it with all of you, and maybe, receive some feedbacks about it hehe ^^
    Maybe someone knows me here from instagram ? @pokepinsu

Well, nice to meet you all !

Years
  • Hi, i'm Jeremie and i'm 30 ! I literally learned to read with 1st gen pokemons so i'm sure we will be in great terms !
    I was searching for some nice Pokemon communities and arrived here.
    Not long ago, i decided to go independant as an artist. And for my first projects i'm doing art about pokemons😊I hope i can share it with all of you, and maybe, receive some feedbacks about it hehe ^^
    Maybe someone knows me here from instagram ? @pokepinsu
    Well, nice to meet you all !

Hello Jeremie, and welcome to the forums!
    It is always great to meet new members who have been into Pokémon since Generation 1 (like me ^^)!
    The Art Studio section might be just the one you need!
    Which pokémon do you especially enjoy drawing ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    Mmm.. I probably like a lot to draw fluffy pokemons the most !
    I've just started rendering some characters from the last game too !
    Allright i'll check this section tonight !
    Thanks for the nice welcome you did ^^

Years
  • When you bump into someone's post in the Art Section before their introduction post here... 😅

Hello!

Are you still playing the mainline Pokemon games? =)
    Which did you enjoy the most?
    Have you played any Pokemon spin-off games as well, such as Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or Snap ?

Back