• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well, I posted my opening post last night, so my character is ready to get scared meet people. My next post will be him in the cafeteria, eating, if anyone is interested in meeting him. Also, what do we do for classes? I don't really know were my character should go for those. Thanks before hand for your help.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Just before the start of every new IC day, Yellow posts up which characters are to attend which class in the new day. Since most people have either already finished, or are currently finishing, their classes then you don't really need to worry about it just yet.

For the rest of the IC day, you should be free to do as you please! Hope that cleared things up.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Those in Hilda's class, please read my post before you post. My post involves finding the kid at the end of my post. Thank you.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
    Years
  • i'm going to rebuke what I said about being more active earlier. Something changed and I no longer have the time to roleplay at all. I'll be withdrawing from the roleplay....Sorry.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Updating Jimmy's team again. Will update again after the Houndour Event. Grim gained one level for fighting the Houndours and another one for fainting against the oddly coloured one (2 althogether), and learned Shadow Sneak, forgetting Astonish. Kaida learned one level for fighting the Houndours, and she didn't learn any new moves.

Team

Smokey (
    Koffing ♂) - Lv 30
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Psybeam, Smog, Selfdestruct, Poison Gas, Tackle,
    Sludge.

Grim (Duskull ♀) - Lv 22
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Confuse Ray, Dark Pulse, Shadow Sneak, Night Shade, Disable, Pain Split.

Starr (Drowzee ♂) - Lv 20
    Ability: Insomnia
    Moves: Confusion, Headbutt, Pound, Hypnosis, Disable, Poison Gas.

Kaida (Druddigon ♀) – Lv 3
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Moves: Metal Claw, Crush Claw, Scratch, Leer.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Wat. Also, everyone welcome Jackblaze back to the RP~ If you're not aware, he was the original creator of PTA before Megaman765 and I took over upon him leaving the site for a time.

Oh and ShinySweety is approved~

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Woot! Welcome back Jack! I've never met you before, but welcome none the less!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • :) Welcome back jack. Yeah, I know he created this RP Yellow. :D Sorry if I was being rude just now!

Glad to have you back jack.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • I've RPed with you before...!

I think that was the one where I GMed and failed epically. :) I was wondering where you went!

Welcome back, Jack. :)

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
    Years
  • Oh wow, Jack is back (lol that rhymed).

Oh Yellow, here is my team that is updated.

627.png

Rufflet
    Lvl. 25
    Moves: Aerial Ace, Hone Claws, Wing Attack, Fury Attack, Peck, Work Up

Spr_5b_256_m.png

Name: Combusken
    Lvl 21
    Moves: Peck, Double Kick, Ember, Focus Energy, Sand Attack, Scratch

Spr_5b_239.png

Name: Elekid
    Lvl 17
    Moves: Quick Attack, Swift, Thunder Shock, Low Kick, Ice Punch, Brick Break