• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
  • How's it going everyone? I'm TheCrystalFlaaffy and I have a brand new let's play for you all, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team! Make sure you all check it out! :D

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Forgot to update, again...

Here's episodes 14 and 15 for you all.

Enjoy :]

I don't know if I'll be able to post here in time, but I have scheduled episode 16 to be uploaded tomorrow. If I don't get around to posting it right away and you're itching to watch, then check it out on my channel. But if you don't mind waiting I'll have it posted here a couple days after.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • And there you have it everyone, the 2-part finale to our Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team Let's Play! :D

I really hope you enjoy these two videos, yes I forgot to update again, and I hope you have enjoyed the series so far. Now I will be continuing the LP as there is still some more things to do in the game such as evolving the starters, exploring some new dungeons, and finding some legends.

Stay tuned for all of that and have yourselves a good day everyone! :]

Back