• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Pokémon: Last Hidden

How close do you think the animations are to the real G/S/C?

• Wait, this isn't the real G/S/C?

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Very close, could bearly tell.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okay, but you have a long way.

• Nothing like it.

• Total voters

dabridge

FalknerReidd
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Hello all, I'm working on a Pokémon game based on 2nd Generation graphics/animations using Game Maker. I've recieved comments that it's exactly like playing Gold/Silver, but I'd like to know what you all think. The link to it is in my signature, as I can't link to other forums since I'm a new member here. Uploaded here now. I couldn't find the button early(or it probably was never there, since the first time I wanted to make an attachment, I had 0 posts).

Just to warn you all, this isn't the whole game right now, it's developing the battle system only. The next demo will probably be fully playable.

Thanks. :D

Last edited:

dabridge

FalknerReidd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    I can't upload it here either. How many posts do I need to upload attachments?

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    You don't need any post to make attachments.
    Just played the 3rd demo!
    It's really good (especially the battle animations)!

dabridge

FalknerReidd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Sorry, uploaded here now. It takes just a few seconds to download and play, so why not give it a shot?
    Thanks shinylugia :D

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
    Years
  • Impressive job you did there, I really like the animations and yes they are quite close to the real deal!!
    Continue your good work!

PoKéMaKeR

Back