• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(CLOSED) Shiny ORAS Entei for Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Howdy, Trainers,
    I've got a shiny Entei available for trade! It was caught in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, & here are the rest of its details:

Shiny Entei (English), level 50 - in an Ultra Ball
    - Adamant nature, Pressure ability, Hoenn-born (Trackless Forest)
    - moves (maxed out PP's): Bulldoze, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Sacred Fire
    - HP: 190, Atk: 183, Def: 106, SpA: 99, SpD: 95, Speed: 152

In exchange, I'm looking for a shiny Pokemon that was bred (in XY/ORAS) in a Fast Ball, w/ its own egg moves & a decent nature/ability. The Pokemon I'd like most is a Fast Ball shiny Growlithe or Arcanine, w/ Adamant nature & Intimidate ability, as well as the egg moves Close Combat & Morning Sun.

OR, I will accept a shiny Entei or shiny Ho-Oh that was caught in a Fast Ball (would've been caught in HeartGold/SoulSilver).
    [Even though I'd prefer a shiny Pokemon in a Fast Ball, I'm open to looking at other shiny offers, as well, if you'd really like this Entei. Just leave details of the shiny Pokemon you're offering, including its gender, nature, ability, move set, whether it's Kalos/Hoenn-born or not, & the type of Poke Ball that it's in.]

If interested, please leave your trade offers below. Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Howdy, Trainers,
    I've got a shiny Entei available for trade! It was caught in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, & here are the rest of its details:

Shiny Entei (English), level 50 - in an Ultra Ball
    - Adamant nature, Pressure ability, Hoenn-born (Trackless Forest)
    - moves (maxed out PP's): Bulldoze, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Sacred Fire
    - HP: 190, Atk: 183, Def: 106, SpA: 99, SpD: 95, Speed: 152

In exchange, I'm looking for a shiny Pokemon that was bred (in XY/ORAS) in a Fast Ball, w/ its own egg moves & a decent nature/ability. The Pokemon I'd like most is a Fast Ball shiny Growlithe or Arcanine, w/ Adamant nature & Intimidate ability, as well as the egg moves Close Combat & Morning Sun.

OR, I will accept a shiny Entei or shiny Ho-Oh that was caught in a Fast Ball (would've been caught in HeartGold/SoulSilver).

If interested, please leave your trade offers below. Thanks for your time!

Hey! Would you mind providing more information, please? Did you catch the Entei? What is its OT and ID?

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hey! Would you mind providing more information, please? Did you catch the Entei? What is its OT and ID?

Thanks!

Hey, there! Yeah, I'd be glad to.
    I myself did not catch this Entei. Just yesterday afternoon, I traded a shiny Totodile - w/ it's Hidden Ability of Sheer Force, & the egg moves Ice Punch, Crunch, Aqua Jet & Dragon Dance - in exchange for it. The other trainer was looking for a shiny HA Totodile, so I just asked about what they had for trade & Entei caught my attention.

Its OT is Wyatt, & its ID No. is 03531. It was caught at level 50 on Oct. 28th, 2014 at Trackless Forest (a legendary mirage spot in ORAS).
    Its Characteristic is "Mischievous." It also looks like its Speed & Attack stats were maxed out in Super Training.
    It does not have any Ribbons yet, either.

Also, what's your signature quote from? It caught my attention when I saw your comment.

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Hey, there! Yeah, I'd be glad to.
    I myself did not catch this Entei. Just yesterday afternoon, I traded a shiny Totodile - w/ it's Hidden Ability of Sheer Force, & the egg moves Ice Punch, Crunch, Aqua Jet & Dragon Dance - in exchange for it. The other trainer was looking for a shiny HA Totodile, so I just asked about what they had for trade & Entei caught my attention.

Its OT is Wyatt, & its ID No. is 03531. It was caught at level 50 on Oct. 28th, 2014 at Trackless Forest (a legendary mirage spot in ORAS).
    Its Characteristic is "Mischievous." It also looks like its Speed & Attack stats were maxed out in Super Training.
    It does not have any Ribbons yet, either.

Also, what's your signature quote from? It caught my attention when I saw your comment.

Ok, thank you very much. ^_^

The quote is from the webcomic Homestuck, it is great.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    I unfortunately don't have anything to offer at the moment. :(

Okay, that's fair,
    If you happen to get any shiny Fast Ball Pokemon, feel free to let me know.
    Or even if you already have some shiny Pokemon available in other Apricorn Balls, or other shinies in general with good natures/abilities & move sets, I'd be willing to consider those offers as well, if you really wanted the Entei. (I'd likely trade whatever you give me, for a Fast Ball shiny Pokemon eventually, if that's okay with you - depending on what it is.)

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Hey I got a Shiny Yanma in a Fast Ball for trade. It's in my Trade Shop. Just click the Pokeball in my signature and go to the Shiny section for more information.
    Do you by any chance know the IV's?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hey I got a Shiny Yanma in a Fast Ball for trade. It's in my Trade Shop. Just click the Pokeball in my signature and go to the Shiny section for more information.
    Do you by any chance know the IV's?

Hello, rob_thijs,
    Thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna pass. I'm becoming more fond of this Entei, so I'd probably only trade it for a more specific Fast Ball-bred shiny Pokemon (such as Growlithe/Arcanine or Pidgeot). & I don't know its IV's, actually - I haven't gotten to the Battle Resort yet in Alpha Sapphire, so I can't ask the trainer that's supposed to tell you which IV's your Pokemon has.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back