• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] (CLOSED) Shiny 6 IV Donphan for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello, Trainers,

I have the following shiny Pokemon available for trade. It is hatched / raised from Japan, but the name is in English.
    Here are the details, that I know of:

Shiny Donphan, male, English
    6 IV's, level 100 (Poke Ball)
    OT: (insert Japanese name here)
    Ability: Sturdy, Nature: Adamant
    Moves: Poison Jab, Earthquake, Play Rough, Ice Shard
    HP: 384, Atk: 303, Def: 277, SpA: 140, SpD: 219, Speed: 136

Just curious to see what sort of offers I can get, for other shiny Pokemon. I'm especially interested in shiny Pokemon that have been bred/caught inside an Apricorn Ball (such as a Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Lure Ball, etc.).
    Please leave your offers below! Thanks for your time.

P.S... Anyone else seen the pictures circulating on the web, of the new Zygarde forms? Pokemon Z version to be announced, soon, maybe???

Last edited:
    Years
  • Would you be interested in a level ball 6IV shiny t-tar, friend ball 6IV larvitar, or a heavy ball 6IV shiny chansey? I can give more details on the one interested in. I might have some others that arnt coming to my mind right now that i can add once i check them.

PS. I am currently breeding for a shiny moon ball cleffa.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Would you be interested in a level ball 6IV shiny t-tar, friend ball 6IV larvitar, or a heavy ball 6IV shiny chansey? I can give more details on the one interested in. I might have some others that arnt coming to my mind right now that i can add once i check them.

PS. I am currently breeding for a shiny moon ball cleffa.

Hello, there, Mac!
    A Level Ball shiny Tyranitar sounds pretty cool. If you find any others that you have though, once you check, feel free to let me know, as I'd be very interested to hear about those, too.

Regardless, I can save the Donphan for ya, if you're that interested in it. :)

Years
  • Hello, there, Mac!
    A Level Ball shiny Tyranitar sounds pretty cool. If you find any others that you have though, once you check, feel free to let me know, as I'd be very interested to hear about those, too.

Regardless, I can save the Donphan for ya, if you're that interested in it. :)

I forgot to mention that the tyranitar is relaxed natured if that makes a difference? but i just need to get it cloned first, but i am more than willing to do the donphan for t-tar.

Also, if your interested in working out another deal i have a moon ball adamant absol and a love ball adamant azumarill.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    I forgot to mention that the tyranitar is relaxed natured if that makes a difference? but i just need to get it cloned first, but i am more than willing to do the donphan for t-tar.

Also, if your interested in working out another deal i have a moon ball adamant absol and a love ball adamant azumarill.

The Nature sounds fine to me, thanks for asking, though. :)
    Are the Absol & Azumarill the only other ones that you found out you have? If so, I'll definitely do the T-tar for Donphan.

Years
  • The Nature sounds fine to me, thanks for asking, though. :)
    Are the Absol & Azumarill the only other ones that you found out you have? If so, I'll definitely do the T-tar for Donphan.
    Okay cool.
    They are the only other shiny ones i found. i have some other competitive pokes in johto balls that are not shiny.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Okay cool.
    They are the only other shiny ones i found. i have some other competitive pokes in johto balls that are not shiny.

Okay sounds good, thanks for letting me know.
    Would you actually mind sharing what those Johto Ball competitive pokes might be? ;)

Years
  • Okay sounds good, thanks for letting me know.
    Would you actually mind sharing what those Johto Ball competitive pokes might be? ;)
    Np and I can do that. I'll do 2 lists in spoilers cuz some of these i havent gotten around to finishing yet.

Competitive, might need EVs and Moves but have the right IV spread
    Spoiler:

Incomplete breeding
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Np and I can do that. I'll do 2 lists in spoilers cuz some of these i havent gotten around to finishing yet.

Competitive, might need EVs and Moves but have the right IV spread
    Spoiler:

Incomplete breeding
    Spoiler:

Thanks for sharing that info!
    I think I'll do the Level Ball shiny Tyranitar trade, then. Are you available today, in about 3 hours from now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back