• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Plus and Pokémon Minus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
This looks really good, I hope you will finish it one day. Looking forward to see new progress.

I have seen you need help with mapping. I am doing rom hacking now for around a year and I could make some of the maps. (To example: I did some of the Pokemon Dark Realm maps). PM me if you are still in need of help :)

PandiRocks2K17

Comebacker
Years
This hack is looking really cool. I love the sprites.

Thank you! Keep updated!

This looks really good, I hope you will finish it one day. Looking forward to see new progress.

I have seen you need help with mapping. I am doing rom hacking now for around a year and I could make some of the maps. (To example: I did some of the Pokemon Dark Realm maps). PM me if you are still in need of help :)

Sure! I really, really need some professional mapping expertise. I'll PM you soon enought, kinda busy with school. I'll just PM you okay? Thanks a lot!

Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Will it used DPPt Font Patch?

Also, Calem and Serena?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 9, 2019
DUUUUDE THIS LOOKS DOPE

I love wolfire. Looks like a fenniken zoura fusion
Need any beta testers?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Hack got revived so I'll close this for now - please contact a moderator if you want to reopen the hack! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back