• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Tutoring Program - stop signing up...seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Sooo... Has the exp. check tourney been cancelled? Or are we still waiting for spots to be filled?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Sooo... Has the exp. check tourney been cancelled? Or are we still waiting for spots to be filled?

It's not canceled. Someone should get it running shortly. We're just going to keep on keeping on with who is remaining, probably.

And yeah, I know I said I'd fill the spots but my leave of absence had poor timing (D_A was also gone) and was longer than I expected. I apologize for all of that...at this point it's probably more doable if we just finish this all off with who remains.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Student

PC Shoddy Server Username: Grassmaster26100
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What do you feel you need to work on the most? Team building, prediction
    Is there anything we need to know about your schedule (like when you work, for example)? Have school at morning 8Am-3PM
    Is there anything else you'd like to include about yourself? No i dont think so

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I was paired with Opposite Day sometime ago >> and well he kinda forgot :c

Recently he tutored me and made me a whole new team, so does that count towards this? Or...?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Student

PC Shoddy Server Username: Grassmaster26100
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What do you feel you need to work on the most? Team building, prediction
    Is there anything we need to know about your schedule (like when you work, for example)? Have school at morning 8Am-3PM
    Is there anything else you'd like to include about yourself? No i dont think so

I was paired with Opposite Day sometime ago >> and well he kinda forgot :c

Recently he tutored me and made me a whole new team, so does that count towards this? Or...?
    I guess, we're kind of deciding on what to do with this at the moment.

Years
  • PC Shoddy Server Username: Overlord Drakow

Time Zone: GMT

What do you feel you need to work on the most?
    Learning the new metagame and working one's way out of awkward situations.

Is there anything we need to know about your schedule (like when you work, for example)?
    I go to uni on a Tuesday afternoon as well as Wednesday and Thursday mornings. I also have lots of work to do outside lecture times, but I can be fairly flexible during my free time.

Is there anything else you'd like to include about yourself?
    I am the Supreme Ruler of Darkness. That is all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back