• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Alright, when we trade back vm me the EV and IV's of each but make them have spaces so I don't get confused of you don't mind?

Falling Wishes

Years
It's cool, and sorry for late timing but I need 18 checked I forgot about normals that have the ribbon ): sorry and I'm heading there now!

Falling Wishes

Years
The ones I'm giving you either have the premier or love thing ribbon, they won't let me put it up on pokecheck because of the ribbons so I don't know their EV's or IV's

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
Since you still would like some of my DW's, may I please have these pokemon from your 3rd White game:

Box 1 - Shellos (Blue)
Box 4 - Cradily
Box 7 - Electabuzz
Box 12 - Azurill

Last edited:

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
So you don't have to go searching for it, here it is. :)

Trapinch, Igglybuff, Doduo, Kangaskhan, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Surskit, Lombre, Exeggcute, Torkoal, Houndour, Shellder, Sunkern, Cacnea, Tangela, Ampharos, Luxio, Magnemite, Croagunk, Hoothoot, Delibird, Spoink, Smoochum, Hippopotas, Donphan, Rhydon, Banette, Dusclops, Gastly, and a Butterfree.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Torkoal and Gastly only 2 I don't have, wait what gender are they??

Please put F or M beside in the quote!!

Igglybuff, Kangaskhan Lombre, Exeggcute, Torkoal, Houndour (2x), Luxio, Spoink, Smoochum, Gastly,

Thanks

EDIT: Sorry, I found it and posted!!

Last edited:
Back