• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Bugs after erasing some code.

Years
  • So I tried to add https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=414249 this into my game, but I saw that it didn't work with my version (16.2) so I've erased it. And now...I have this error each time I try to open the game:

[TypeError, "incompatible marshal file format (can't be read)\n\tformat version 4.8 required; 0.0 given", ["Section050:1743:in `oldload'", "Section050:1743:in `load'", "Section178:2667:in `load_data'", "Section178:2667:in `pbCompileAnimations'", "Section178:4135:in `pbCompileAllData'", "Section178:4221"]]

Excepción: NoMethodError

Mensaje: undefined method `name' for 0:Fixnum

Compiler:2695:in `pbCompileAnimations'

Compiler:2693:in `each'

Compiler:2693:in `pbCompileAnimations'

Compiler:4135:in `pbCompileAllData'

Compiler:4221

What is this? How can I fix this? I tried to change to a new project but it justs bugs

Back